I'm injecting Triptorelin tomorrow -- any advice?

So I bought the Triptorelin before I started recovering again, now that PFS is in remission, I thought I would inject the Triptorelin anyway, I mean, I am on HRT, maybe i won’t need it after? So I and my other friend injected it, I am 24 hours later, keep in mind my PFS is in remission due to another protocol. However, this shit works!!! I haven’t injected HCG or Testosterone for a week, I should be in a major decline about now. I am not though, I feel like I have testosterone at very good levels in my body. There are physical ways I can tell, oily skin, pumped up muscles (when PFS is in remission). So with or without PFS, I highly recommend this, but get it from a peptide pharmacy, if it is already mixed it is no good by the time it gets to you. I will report back on my current recovery as well as my experiences with triptorelin. The key will be when I get blood work done, let’s see if my test levels are naturally high from this stuff. I really don’t care, that wasn’t why I did it, I did it because I figured maybe it would help keep PFS away from me, reset the receptors etc… I had been planning to do it, so I wasn’t going to stop because I got better.

When did the testicular pain kick in? in those reports? Do you have any links you could excerpt/post?

It’s 5 days later, and I’m starting to get a sporadic light throbbing pain in my right testicle. I’ve experienced this same sensation, only much worse on a couple of stints on testim (testosterone) gel. The pain was far greater and intense and and scary in those instances. I’m probably going to get labs early next week to see if there is, indeed, any increase in my historically low PFS-era T and DHT levels (T in 400s and complete bottom DHT level).

According to Apr1984’s posts, 1-2 months after Tritporelin is the time to begin cycling tribulus to allow protodioscin to do it’s magic with the Triptorelin-induced increase in Testosterone substrate.

For the record I injected it with a friend, he says his nuts are fuller and bigger than ever (he is a trainer and former body builder and was taking a break from a cycle of test). I went back on test after I noticed a boost because I managed to reverse PFS with an HGH protocol (read my thread to find out). As for the secondary hypogonadism problem caused by Finasteride, this may help. Though it only works for about 6 months, then you need to do it again (well, I use the word "only" very loosely as that is a long time). 
 I do not have the links to those threads, but trust me, I read several reports of guys having their nuts hurt, that happened to me when I first started testosterone, it is your nuts shutting down. Apparently it is your nuts turning back on with this stuff.  Triptorelin will fix the testosterone problem, but Trib will only make you crash eventually, the reason it is helping is it is inducing 5AR enzymes which then help reduce test to DHT, eventually your test gets higher than your compromised 5AR enzyme supply and you crash. 
 You must reverse the damage, HGH therapy is the only route, and I have tried EVERYTHING, anyone who questions that can check my posts, I have posted pictures of all the drugs I am on. I tried Trib, your better off eating large amounts of Asparagus, it won't raise your testosterone and will help with 5AR enzymes, but that is a bandage, you need a treatment, I found one!

any news with that?

Guys i need advice from technical point of view. So triptorelin is in a powder form, so how much of bact water will i need ? can i use insulin needle ? can inject Subq ?

Techincal advice: Don’t do it.

2 Likes

I don’t know my friend I really don’t.

If it’s not pharma (and I tried myself back in the day to find pharma but couldn’t) then I’d be really worried it wouldn’t be the genuine article. You’ve got to REALLY trust that peptide site to have given you triptorelin, but also the absolutely correct amount of it as too much (and not by that much of a margin either) can desensitise you good and proper for a long time. I think even forever?

If your mind’s made up it’s made up of course, but from someone who once took 700mg mifepristone for a week and is a certified “try anything” fanatic even I got scared off triptorelin.

Just a perspective on it, not a doctor of course and not trying to be all negative.

How’s the hgh going

Hey Xhorndog. I’m looking to do some triptorelin. Would you mind providing the authentic pharmaceutical grade source. Thank you