I'm going to fight this.

Hi guys,

This is my first post so sorry if I’m breaking some unspoken rules!

I’m 23 I’ve gone through what I guess is a fairly conventional Post-fin crash. I never had particularly bad symptoms on the drug as I could have sex without issue and libido was good. Only sides were some larger veins on my wang and more moon shaped face, both of these were enough to make me think after 4 years on this poison I was ready to go bald and be done with it.

June QUIT: I almost immediately started having issues. I had to pee multiple times a day despite having a relatively empty bladder, some reduction in wang girth (which freaking sucks btw) and a slow decrease in libido.

July TERRIBLE: hit me like a train. complete loss of libido to the point I self identified as asexual even worse though was suicidal thoughts to the point I bought my own rope off Amazon and kept a tied noose in my desk draw, I still struggle to comprehend how bad things actually were.

August IMPROVEMENT: Involved a week trip to Amsterdam which helped free up my brain a bit and helped give me some life perspective. Since then libido has crept back a little bit, had a few weird boners in the middle of the night last week but still no real return to form on demand, I managed to masturbate once and had very watery semen.

Current situation: Having wallowed in misery for long enough I’m ready to get up and be a man. Zinc supplements seemed a logical start, hitting the gym as much as possible and most of all staying positive. If it takes 5 months or 5 years or 10 years I’m not going to just quit and you guys shouldn’t either. Low libido is 100x better than no libido. Peeing 5 times a day is better than 5 times an hour. Any improvement is worth it.

And any advice is appreciated!

2 Likes

So just an update if anyone’s reading this.

Now in late September and some encouraging stuff, some not so much.

I hit the CDnuts protocol as hard as I could afford to. The nature of my job hasn’t let me take a fast yet but I’m hopeful of being able to do one soon.

Morning erections seem to have come back, I was on fin for so long I didn’t even notice they had gone. I can achieve arousal and get a boner again which is obviously progress. I now actually have libido again.

Now the not so good. My peep looks weaker and wrinklier than it ever has. I’m seeing some of the symptoms of peyriones in terms of curvature and rotation. This has come with horrible anxiety meaning I’ve dropped productivity in every day life. The thing I hate the most is the damn veins. 2 thick ones down the right side of the shaft and deep purplish ones at the base when I’m hard. Anxiety has hit hard as a result.

Haven’t tried with a woman since the crash and I’m not really keen on whipping this thing out in front of anyone anytime soon.

Screw it. I’ve made progress in a few months that some of these poor guys haven’t made in 10 years. I’m not giving up yet.

Hey man,

Welcome. I too recently have PFS but I only took finasteride for a month.

I personally think the drug made me hypogonadal and I am looking for ways to try and reboot my testosterone production.

HCG, Clomid, and an aromatase inhibitor are where I am planning on starting first.

Any updates on your situation? How are you feeling?

So time for an update. I tried to post one in late Sept but no dice for some reason. Maybe I didn’t click submit or something. Anyway I’ll just summarise where I’m at just so I can track my progress if I can make any.

So my peep seems to be hooking pretty badly to the left whilst flaccid and pointing almost vertically up whilst hard, (erection only comes from morning wood never stimulation) I have no idea why this is and browsing through some of these posts I get the impression nobody else does either.

I did a 3 day water fast 2 weeks ago. I wish I could of done longer but I work full time and it involves walking around a lot. Maybe if I ever get some time off I can push it further.

The big varicose like veins on my shaft actually seem to be very slowly decreasing in size which is a surprise as this was one thing I’d assumed was permanent so I’ll keep an eye on how that’s going and cross my fingers.

I’ve jacked off a few times this past week, sperm actually looks fuller and less watery again surprising. I seem to cum way before what I’d consider fully erect. I know there’s a lot of hoodoo about masturbation here as it lowers T but the fact is I don’t actually have low T. I’m guessing I have an enzyme issue. I know whacking it actually causes an increase of DHT in the blood so I don’t see much reason not to maybe my body will take the hint that it needs more.

Mentally speaking I’m not so great but frankly who in this situation is? My libido doesn’t feel dead, just low. But I just can’t seem to maintain an erection long enough for that to mean anything. Maybe my somewhat chirpy username seems a bit contradictory at this point. Still even if I’m messed up forever I refuse to be one of the guys who just comes here to spread misery and unfounded theories.

Supps at the moment: Vit E, Coq-10 and L-carantine
Herbs: Wide range now but I think I’m dropping horny goat weed that stuff seems to make me feel worse.

Does masterbation actually lower T???

Cuz I have low T and I was wacking it a ton before propecia, on propecia, and after stopping propecia?

Do you think this contributed to my crash? I don’t know to be honest. Sometimes like 5 times a day. When I got the two week to a month feel good time after propecia. I jacked off like 5-6 times. Could that honestly contribute to a crash? Seems wierd to me?

Hey @TryingToBePositive how’s it going?. Any updates?