I'm going to die

who gets this from mdma ? i took it after pfs and had no problems

There is a whole thread about it. It’s called “long term comedown, LTC”. I haven’t tried it, but their symptoms are very very similar. Especially the neurological ones

Amico mio, we are in the same situation. I am even worse, I have total anesthesia of the whole body, joints that break and are hypermobile. What I recommend to you is to take nothing. It can be really dangerous. One user of this forum recommended me Vitd and a single dose destroyed me even more, making the situation from manageable to a nightmare. Please be cautious.

1 Like

It is necessary to go to Santi for the diagnosis, we have a job to do, my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

Your tests seems ok’ish with some exceptions but I’d go by your symptoms. I can see why you felt bad in January because your free T was very low and also your TSH is not optimal. You may have subclinical hypothyroidism. Did you try to measure your body temperature when your first wake up in the morning? Try and optimize your Thyroid. You need your TSH close to 1.00

Make sure you are using iodized salt. Having optimized Thyroid is critical to well being and even sex drive and energy level, so check FT3 & FT4 too. Your Albumin is high, check your liver enzymes to make sure they are in the normal range. Finally, your DHEA is low. You may try low dose DHEA like 5-10mg to raise DHEA.

Is your sleep ok?

I don’t like Cabergoline due to sides. I prefer to raise Dopamine by using Mucuna Prieriens 15% which will lower Prolactin.

Btw, are you still on TRT?

Why do you recommend DHEA when it can make our condition worse? But are you aware of the risks that can get worse before giving advice?

@Rb26dett Please friend NEVER listen to anyone.
We RISK really hurting ourselves.

To hear an Indian BASTARD, I made my situation far worse. Fuck him and vitamin d. Try nothing and pay attention to these IDIOTS, you risk really hurting yourself, especially for severe cases like us.

Well, first his DHEA-s is way too low for his age (I assume he’s relatively young) to begin with and DHEA has an inverse relationship with Cortisol so they need to be properly balanced. Secondly, trying low dose DHEA (~5mg) shouldn’t be a problem and may infact raise Testosterone.

I had PFS for years and I tried everything under the sun including low dose DHEA. Like him, my DHEA-s was too low and taking DHEA for sometime did raise mine to be borderline normal.

And for items like you that then worsen our condition. He is a friend of mine and I don’t want it to get worse. If you want to experiment, do it yourself. Also in your story you say you crashed with 5000U of VitD. No matter what dose, high-low the risk of getting worse is high. @axolotl gree with me?

Increasing testosterone/DHT can make us worse.

1 Like

i just cant cope with that any longer. but i try to help other people as good as i can. im not selfish anymore since i have pfs. pfs made me a better person but i dont know why …

1 Like

and i dont know why i write this crap. we really need a self-help group

I think that before starting to take new substances, I will rely on a good doctor who may recognize this cursed condition. Then if things get worse, then I will try low dosage of SSRIs. If it gets worse, then I’ll pull the plug.

@Rb26dett I just started Clomipramine which is an SNRI, first pill yesterday I felt awful, today not as bad but still felt down, it can take up to 4 months to work while your building up the dosage, so I won’t know if it’ll help or not for a while.

You’re taking a substance which they literally gave to rats to make them have pssd… great idea

@arkaeik I can’t remember the post but pretty sure @Dubya_B linked something before that stated it was safe or at least didn’t do the same thing as other serotonin based antidepressants?

Edit: " So, I figured if this effect on DHT was the culprit, then imipramine shouldn’t cause PSSD. It also “may” be a safer alternative to SSRIs for people with this post-drug syndrome who are desperately in need of an antidepressant. A consideration if one is insistent upon taking an antidepressant and bupropion doesn’t work well for them." - Dubya

I understand Dubya said “may” be safer so by no means do I hold him accountable for anything that happens if something goes wrong, just wanted to try it myself since my psychiatrist recommended it for my OCD, so it seemed like the best choice since zyban (bupropion) was an awful experience for me and I wasn’t really getting any better with talk therapy, I did over 100 sessions which im grateful for but they can only do so much if the brains not working correctly in the first place.

I’d recommend thoroughly researching a drug before taking it… too often a drug is referred to as safe when in fact it is very dangerous. As you can see in this study, clomipramine causes significantly reduced sexual behaviour in male rats. There are cases of severe pssd from clomipramine.

3 Likes

Of course if you would like to take this risk in exchange for a possible improvement in depression then you could try… however I myself would not dare

In my life i took Paroxetine for almost 6 years. I never had sexual disfunction. 5htp (research told is safer) totally fu**ed my life up in just 9 days…