I'm devastated please help anyone

Everyone I told has dismissed me, acted like its in my head. Family/doctors. I don’t think people understand it properly… They don’t understand the severity imo, if you tell someone they aren’t spending more than two minutes thinking about it so they couldn’t possibly understand. No one can until they walk in our shoes. Simple.

Yes but we learn not to focus on and be troubled by it so much. It can even be a positive motivator to advance yourself in other areas that are more valuable long term.

1 Like

I would advise to not fall for suicidal ideation because is very probably that is related with the low alloepregnenolone levels. I know its difficult but you will perdure, dont go panic mode and try different things randomly I failed at that at the beggining. Be patient and also you will learn something for the experience about you… but im with you is extremly difficult this shit.

1 Like

Going through hard shit is awful in short- term, good in long term. It’s part of becoming man. Some guys never become men and just get provided for by parents, play video games, waste their lives on Instagram, wonder what happened when they’re 40 and no one respects them because they’re an aged boy. Going through this will focus you and make you better person that people admire more long term.

5 Likes

Yeah I would agree thats one of the beneficial things with PFS :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re not the only one. I don’t see how I can make it another year after getting PFS this summer.

1 Like

Yes yes and yes to all of the above

Then my honest advice for you is to start working on your gut!

1. Get a microbiome analysis done ASAP.

2. Don’t take random supplements/minerals/vitamins/hormones.

3. Focus on cleaning up your diet. Up your fibers and aim for 30g per day, cut all artificial sweeteners, try and find which foods you are sensitive to or give you symptoms.

4. After getting your microbiome analysis, design a personalized diet that helps restore balance and lower inflammation.

5. List down all your symptoms and see if you’re improving after implementing dietary changes.

6. Reduce all stresses/stressors in your life and avoid toxic people or situations.

7. Try Gluten-free diet and see if it helps.

8. Cut all added sugars in your diet.

9. See if reducing dairy helps.

10. Try and experiment with different fibers and see how you feel (e.g. Inulin; Bimuno GOS, FOS, Resistant Starches, etc.).

11. Changing/shifting your microbiome will always result in temporary reactions (AKA Jarisch– Herxheimer reaction).

12. Try 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (~2g) before bed on empty stomach. It may help if you’re silently suffering from D-lactic acidosis.

13. Get tests for blood parameters, hormones, vitamin D, ferritin, liver profile, kidney, electrolytes, diabetes, cholesterol, etc.

I wish I can give you specific diet changes but without knowing your microbiome, it’s like shooting a moving target in the dark bro.

Happy new year!

1 Like

@Junkieasteride
Mybe omga 3 3-4g a day 1g curuma and 20g glutamin will help your stomach.

It could be that your ARs are very sensible maybe is that the reason why higher dosis test is bad for you may the ARs get less sensible if you incrase the dosis solwly.

Or your 5ar enzyme is defekt, a bloodwork would help to find it out . Im not a doctor but for me it sounds a little bit like that no libido is maybe no dht .
DHT is a conter part of östrogen . If there is not much dht the same amout of östrogen ways much heavier then with hight dht and this counst also for dht to if there is not much Östrogen . And if you take the AI arimidiex you feel better but because of the short halflive not for long . But if your Östrogen is low you also will kill your libidio you defenitly have to do a blood work. And if you want to start with dht maybe its better to start proviron because the halflive is very short und if you feel bad you can go off very fast.
The last thing i want to say is that deca and tren are progestines they also will kill your libido also trenbolon is extreme toxic you shoul not take it or dont even think about to take it .
I know its hard i also have a low Libido thats nont cool .i also been thinking about a therapie desing by my selfe because all docs told me that is normal but it is not.