I'm convinced it's autoimmunity

I like it, it’s very plausible

2 Likes

Hey man, no doctor could help me much. Instead i gone my own way and i’d say i recovered up to 85%

My sides that leftover:

• soft glans when erect
  • a bit still less ejacuation volume
  • testicles still shrunken, though they seem also have started to regrow a bit
  • dry, wrinkled fingertips
1 Like

Hey @andras33

I think I am in similar situation to where you were sometime ago, I would have considered myself to be in the quite low category of suffering to others on here until after taking just two capsules of strong Bulgarian Tribulus which really messed me up and had me climb a few more steps on the PFS severity ladder.

Out of the many more complications I got was what I perceive was a drop in testosterone as I can no longer bulk as much in muscle mass as pre Tribulus and my facial hair which I would shave daily now is every 3 days.
I did not do any blood tests but wondered if you felt a drop in testosterone and since recovered?

It’s been six months since I took Tribulus and while some issues have improved somewhat I rue the day I ever took that supplement.

I also believe it’s autoimmune. Whenever I have a flare in my PFS symptoms, I notice my autoimmune symptoms start to worsen. When I was given a biologic (Taltz) to treat my Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriasis, my PFS symptoms started to get a lot better. I also notice flares when I am stressed out. There is a complex relationship between the nervous system and the immune system. I developed POTS Syndrome from severe stress, terrible sleep, excess caffeine, and neuro-inflammation. I approached this by doing things listed in my protocol, taking everything possible to reduce stress (CBD, GABA, Magnesium, Valerian Root, Melatonin [sparingly] ) meditation, improving sleep. Only one or two cups of tea in the morning/early afternoon, no coffee at all. I don’t know exactly what happened to my neurotransmitters, but I probably have excess glutamate or a sensitivity to it. I take Lithium Orotate which is extremely underrated in my opinion – it is know to regulate almost all neurotransmitters, especially glutamate. I also take all of the other trace minerals.

5 Likes

[what is DNA methylation and its importance in biology]

DNA methylation can also affect the immune system

5 Likes

Hi, I’m woman with PSSD. Did you have anhedonia, no emotions, fatigue, genital anesthesia too? Could you tell what did you do to recover?

yes to all. I was even suicidal and suffered severe anxiety. I was at usual worst place with PFS.
I’d say i recovered anhedonia fully , fatigue somewhat and genital numbness to a good degree. But none are completely like pre-PFS of course

1 Like

Hey, I had terribly low T levels after crash (below 7 nmol / l)

I managed to naturally raise T levels ,though its still in lower range (currently fluctuates between 13-16 nmol / l)

Bro, you said some times you are almost recovered. Congrats!!! But you never did a post explaining how? Was it out of nowhere?

Hey man, read my story, you’ll find everything i’ve done and tried there

@andras33

Hey, I know you took Tribulus like me and had bad experience.
Did you ever get your cholesterol or TSH tested post Tribulus?

I attended my doctor today and he told me before last summer my thyroid was perfect as was my cholesterol and my triglycerides

Since Tribulus my TSH has gone from 2 to 4.6
My cholesterol has gone from 2 to 4.2
My triglycerides from 1 to 2.9

Nine months out and just two Tribulus has wreaked havoc on me

There should be a HUGE WARNING sign on this forum to stay away from Tribulus

in fact it’s very hard (if not impossible) to track your moves. I really cant understand people that recover to a great degree and do not make a post about it.

Lazarus,

how many times have you been on monoclonal antibodies like adalimumab, infliximab or similars?

Did they always provided you strong benefits?

Are you currently on them?

SInce 2000 for rheumatoid up until a few years ago

Symptoms did not seem as bad hard to tell as I was on and off fin throughout as never knew of pfs.

I’ve been very bad these last few years, progressively worse. Things started deteriorating rapidly jn 2015 ish when I stopped fin, then minox.

The speed has picked up with each passing year. I’ve restarted tocilizumab these past few weeks to see of it will bring down inflammation which has basically stopped me from being able to function in Al.ost every way. I had a major crash In March from sun tan lotion.

hello how are you doing on tocilizumab?
have you tried like siltuximab, tocilizumab and anakinra?

Hi sorry just noticed this…

Toc has brought the CRP down but hasnt helped much with wider pain etc. It’s taken the edge of at best. I have inflammation in many places.

I was also on rituximab and it helped but it lost its effectiveness. I retried it to with no effect.

Anakinra is probably the most exciting but criteria is strict. The RA professor avoids me like the plague but I’ll float it regardless. This drug could treat almost every symptom. It’s expensive and requires a daily injection

Hope you’re doing OK

1 Like

Do you think BC 007 could dampen the abnormal immune response some of us have to stimulants?

2 Likes

Which pfs aymtpms got better?

Antibiotic tnf are autoimmune though right?

Correct yes.