Im back for the good - natural recovery after 7 years

Luckfax don’t disappoint. u r very very young.don’t believe that ur t is down b/c of age. I have seen guys 60 years with T 800.

I have very +ve thought about HCG. I think if u jolt ur balls once a month with say 500IU or 1000 IU ur balls may come back. but do it with ur doctor. one month gap so that LH is not supressed. I will do but I will have to find the doctor first.

sps

Hi.

Thank you so much for sharing the good news of your recovery, hearing stories like yours gives me hope.

I do have one or 2 questions, if you could answer them, it would be very helpful:

When you measured your testosterone, and it came in the high range of 11.7 were you taking finasteride, dutasteride, and spironolactone ? or were you just taking finasteride ?

When you preformed blood tests and measured your Total Testosterone, did you also measured your Free Testosterone and your SHBG ? If so, what where the values ?

thank you so much.

zoss.

Hi Searchfhealth,

Glad to hear you’ve recovered.

Can you please tell us more, about the adrenal stuff you did and the “living healthy”?

In as much detail as you can…

Thanks…

Happy for you! hopefully it keeps good for you.

Ok this thread is somewhat old. Anyone knows where he read that Merck states it takes 7 years to fully recover from pfs?

i have never seen merck state all pfs will resolve in seven years, or anything even close to that … anyways, there are people here who have suffered well over seven years so that bull shit time frame means nothing anyways … fuck merck, fuck ken frazier

stay positive and live as healthy as u can man

Ok, in fact it sounds pretty strange…

Anyway, may it be that some people didn’t recover in ten years because they undergone many treatments and this upset them even more? Did they try the “healthy life/exercise” strategy? They probably know it but after a treatment it may take many months before the body adjusts to an endogenous equilibrium. I just ask because I am pretty new to this forum and I don’t know those persons.

hi

i want to know if you face recovered…

• especially the subcutanous fat loss around the eyes and cheeks and forehead
  • and the dry and greyish looking hair?

i dont know if you had them but if so, did you recover from them?

do u know what it should be (t levels that a recovery might be possible) like it should be sth like 600 , near upper bound ?
thx

This is the next bullshit recovery story. And you believe it cause you need to believe…

1 Like

Where are you from exactly in Spain Searchfhealth? I have never heard from you, and we have a WhatsApp Propecia group in Spain.

You believe that story? This is a guy whose mother tongue is english…it’s evident. 6 posts in total, where are the others? A M.paid guy again, gtfo. My opinion.

1 Like