Im back for the good - natural recovery after 7 years

How long have you taken propepecia?

My penis is still curved. Do you think that time can help?

Have you done hormonal test?

you might have recovered if your T had not dropped too much. I have read few fin and SP users on hairlosstalk.com and other forums where ex-users recovered in different time frames maybe b/c of varying degree of drop in T and other hormones .
I personally think if your body has dropped your T level beyond a certain point then recovery is either very very slow or impo…
Can we ask what was your T-level 7 years ago and what it is now? would you like to post your blood reports. If you do that we all can see where u were short and where u made recoveries.Needless to say how improtant and encouraging that would be.

thanx

sps

I will try to find my blood tests from back then. I do remember one thing: my testosterone levels did not drop that much. Casually, I had done a blood test before I notice symptoms and had a very high testosterone levels (11.7, I think). After the symptoms, my testosterone levels stayed at 9 point something. Normal ranges from 5 to 10 I think, so I was OK. I will check that out. The doctor said that my T-levels were OK both times. Maybe kind of high the first one, but that does not mean that I had them like that all the time. It could be a coincidence that the day of the analysis I had such a high level of T.

I have no analysis from now, but my analysis back then, as I said were always normal. That is why I remember the whole forum was absolutely confused because our blood tests were always normal, and nevertheless, our penis and libido did not work.

I took propecia a very long time (8 years). But the last two, I took Propecia, Dutasteride and Spironolactone: a cocktail molotov!! So guys, I doubt you were crazier than me… :slight_smile:

I was obsesed with my hair and wanted always to keep it no matter what. The thing is that I always had good libido and good sex while taking all this. It came all of a sudden.

And, like many of you, I also experienced two days after the symptoms started, where I felt totally recovered, and then, my long-term nightmare started. Those two days of recovery were just temporal. After that, nearly 7 years of nightmare!!!

Guys, I have suffered a lot, more than many of you who have not had these symptoms for soooo long. I also know that there are people here that are still suffering and have experienced the symptoms for even more years than myself, and I FULLY UNDERSTAND what you guys must feel like.

But hey, I wrote this e-mail to encourage you all. This is NOT OVER YET, belive me guys. I have a healthy and satisfactory sex life now. Very much like when I was in my 20s… but Im not anymore, so I feel very lucky to have the endurence I have now. When you get used to having sex, it even increases day by day. I really have experienced this two months ago!! I could have sex 4 or 5 times a day and just get tired but not loose the erection.

I wish you all the best. If you have any questions I will try to answer them!

Yes, when I dont feel anxious and have good sleep I notice I have a great libido. I even have erections during the day if I think about sex.

And no, during the past nearly 7 years, I have had zero or very little libido (just on occasions). This last year it has really improved. But since my confidence also got better this last year, improvement has been double. The more confidence in me I had, the less anxious about life and my future I felt. So that is only positive for recovery.

searchfhealth - Congratulation on your recovery! I was curious why you just joined the group after 7 years of suffering?

So I am right for T level assumptions. My understanding is that if your T-level goes to near 200+ - 300+ then it is not just T. Other complications also start like low VitD, low Iron, low Vit A and E and B12 and other stuff. when body stays for long in that condition then there is severe atrophy in differen body tissues.
Another point what I am thinking about (after seeing so many blood reports on different forums) for user who have low T, Testicles become useless. I don’t think they will ever return to their normal production. Fin or Sp has destroyed cells in them. I am sorry I am one of these guys but having LH 2 or 4 and stil low T what that means?

sps

just thought about you guys and wanted to give you some hope. That’s it.

How did your life go through those 7 years, did you have a solid job? partner?

sps I agree with this. I experienced some minor loss of testicular fullness on my final course of finasteride, then after the crash the balls were sore and shrunk within a few days/weeks. I can’t see a way to revive them via hcg or anything else, besides when you’re past 30 as I am hormones start to decline anyway.

Luckfax don’t disappoint. u r very very young.don’t believe that ur t is down b/c of age. I have seen guys 60 years with T 800.

I have very +ve thought about HCG. I think if u jolt ur balls once a month with say 500IU or 1000 IU ur balls may come back. but do it with ur doctor. one month gap so that LH is not supressed. I will do but I will have to find the doctor first.

sps

Hi.

Thank you so much for sharing the good news of your recovery, hearing stories like yours gives me hope.

I do have one or 2 questions, if you could answer them, it would be very helpful:

When you measured your testosterone, and it came in the high range of 11.7 were you taking finasteride, dutasteride, and spironolactone ? or were you just taking finasteride ?

When you preformed blood tests and measured your Total Testosterone, did you also measured your Free Testosterone and your SHBG ? If so, what where the values ?

thank you so much.

zoss.

Hi Searchfhealth,

Glad to hear you’ve recovered.

Can you please tell us more, about the adrenal stuff you did and the “living healthy”?

In as much detail as you can…

Thanks…

Happy for you! hopefully it keeps good for you.

Ok this thread is somewhat old. Anyone knows where he read that Merck states it takes 7 years to fully recover from pfs?

i have never seen merck state all pfs will resolve in seven years, or anything even close to that … anyways, there are people here who have suffered well over seven years so that bull shit time frame means nothing anyways … fuck merck, fuck ken frazier

stay positive and live as healthy as u can man

Ok, in fact it sounds pretty strange…

Anyway, may it be that some people didn’t recover in ten years because they undergone many treatments and this upset them even more? Did they try the “healthy life/exercise” strategy? They probably know it but after a treatment it may take many months before the body adjusts to an endogenous equilibrium. I just ask because I am pretty new to this forum and I don’t know those persons.

hi

i want to know if you face recovered…

• especially the subcutanous fat loss around the eyes and cheeks and forehead
  • and the dry and greyish looking hair?

i dont know if you had them but if so, did you recover from them?

do u know what it should be (t levels that a recovery might be possible) like it should be sth like 600 , near upper bound ?
thx

This is the next bullshit recovery story. And you believe it cause you need to believe…

1 Like

Where are you from exactly in Spain Searchfhealth? I have never heard from you, and we have a WhatsApp Propecia group in Spain.

You believe that story? This is a guy whose mother tongue is english…it’s evident. 6 posts in total, where are the others? A M.paid guy again, gtfo. My opinion.

1 Like