Ihatepropecia1's brain fog discussion

Is it okay for me to continue taking d3 or should I stop everything? Fuck this sucks

Wow so it might not ever get better fuck me im dead

no trust me, im a lot better and even making progress in life.

plus we may soon (1 year) have therapeutics that might help us with the brain fog asides from just waiting it out

It donā€™t believe it will hurt if you donā€™t take huge doses. @Demon took 50 000 UI a single dose and got osteoporosis, connective tissue issues and all that crap. Stay within the safe dose witch is no more than 4000UI a day, IMO even that is too much for every day use. The best thing is if you ask me, check yourself if you really need to take Vit D3, if you donā€™t just donā€™t take it.

Hey everyone. Iā€™m having horrible brain fog after quitting fin. Today is my first day off. I was diagnosed as a kid with ADHD I managed through high school mostly from re reading a lot. Now while studying to be an MD this brain fog is fucking killing me. Iā€™m considering seeing a psychiatrist to get re-evaluated and possibly get on adder or vyvanse and was wondering what everyoneā€™s input is on this? Will it cause me to crash later down the line from finasteride? Is it true that after two months of finasteride I could never recover from this or crash later in life? Would adderall cause this to happen? Please help. I canā€™t wait much longer to study Iā€™m dying inside. Should I take pregnenolone? Someone help. When will this fucking brain fog go away. It feels like Iā€™m high but canā€™t come down. I want to shoot myself fuck me.

There are a lot of things I want to say but for now I will say this.

Today is your first day off finasteride and you are talking about dying inside and shooting yourself?

1 Like

My life is studying and becoming a doctor. I canā€™t study or learn or read I have brain fog thatā€™s the end of my life

Cortef has helped me the most with brain fog and energy. Willing to chat on phone if needed.

1 Like

whats the mechanism of it here with brain fog?

boosts neurosteroids?

do you have emotional blunting?

Ok, but you have had this for one dayā€¦

You are studying to be a doctor. Tell me about one condition from which you can recover in one day.

Also, this is a really bad attitude to have in life and you have to work on it. Even if you donā€™t get PFS, you need to get used to things happening in life that make you adjust your plans.

2 Likes

I mean in my experience If an issue like this doesnā€™t resolve in one day it wonā€™t resolve ever. My brain is permanently damaged

With this attitude you would be a horrible doctor, my friend. Making strong conclusions based on no evidenceā€¦

I am not saying this because it is so obvious and I am waiting for others to say it but MOST people in your situation recover 100%.

I fucking hope so. But man this brain fog is making me feel retarded like I can never go to med school even if I wanted to. My life is fucking destroyed I hate it

Youā€™re not brain damaged. I had some days where I couldnā€™t function. Couldnā€™t copy data from one spreadsheet to another and get it right.

It passed after a couple of days. If you look around here, youā€™ll find stories of people who think they were permanently damaged wake up one day and everything be ok again.

This isnā€™t damage, I donā€™t think, itā€™s more that things arenā€™t firing properly.

Just calm it down, there isnā€™t the appetite for this sort of talk around here at the moment. Weā€™ve all had a rough time recently. Give yourself some time, donā€™t get yourself into a state. Be kind to yourself and the people trying to be nice to you.

Take it from people with experience than the majority of people will improve with time.

When you are a doctor, do whatever you can to help this cause.

1 Like

What does that mean?

My sole goal as a doctor will be to cure PFS. Along with trauma. Do you think I should see an endocrinologist and see if they can help with the brain fog? How long should I wait before I seek help?

emotional blunting?

well about 50% of us here ( i think) have this symptom where we cant feel our emotions anymore.

many cant listen and enjoy music, watch tv/movies etc anymore and ā€œfeelā€ sensations

sucks baaaallz lol

Iā€™d like to hear more about Cortef too as Iā€™ve had low cortisol on saliva tests

Please message me your number