Ihatepropecia1's brain fog discussion

Link?

Hi everyone per title, how do I tel if my head symptoms are from fin or from something much more serious? Even loud noises are very bad for me

2 Likes

Tinnitus is pretty common amongst us I also get easily irritated from loud noses now myself. I also get the headaches/pressure as well.

1 Like

Have you tried benzos to see if it helps for the “overstimulation” head sensation? Clonazepam helps for my tinnitus.
Just beware of benzos and the damage they can do

1 Like

You should always go to your doctor and rule out anything more serious. How do you expect this forum to know if you have something more serious?

2 Likes

I get the same symptoms. I fight headaches and feel intense pressure behind my eyes as well as tinnitus everyday. I live close to a Air Force base. Most days I don’t notice the planes. Some days I can’t tolerate it at all and my home has double pane windows. All just part of the PFS for me.

1 Like

I have low tolerance to almost everything and have tinnitus in both ears. Its PFS prior to this I was a very chilled oersin

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could correlate with the brain symptoms I’m having I’m worried I have a brain tumor but don’t know if it’s post fin,

I’m 2 months off now and ED is gone. My brain constantly feels pressure and headaches no matter how much water I drink. It feels as though I have sensitivity to light, when I get out of bed my eyes are bleached red and I’m extremely dizzy, I have many other symptoms but I can’t think because I feel retarded as well. Thanks for any advice. Please share what your brain fog felt like

1 Like

You just said your ED is gone, I’m sure brain fog will follow. Try and relax bud

1 Like

Dude if your ED is gone that alone is an amazing sign. I think you’ll recover 100% please keep fighting this shit in the mean time, I believe you will heal from the brain fog and headaches.

1 Like

Dude you have no idea. The brain fog has gotten worse it’s now full on eye pain, head pain, everywhere pain

Dude my brain fog is so bad man, I can’t move I went to court today to watch my fiancé and I could barely focus my head hurt so bad

That’s not brain fog.
That sounds like something you should see your doctor about–could be an infection or lots of other things.
Do you have a primary care doctor?

I do he said get more sleep and take aderall

I have the same thing and had 3 mris. No tumor. But I thought 100 percent this was the case. Read other posts. Others have had and still have your same symptoms.

1 Like

More like brain inflammation

2 Likes

Has yours gotten better?

It’s lots of areas yes but still suffering. The drunk/high disconnected type feeling is there, but head pressure headaches memory have gotten better.

I have brain fog, often pain in my brain and sometimes a hot burning sensation. Had an RMI and nothing wrong to see… thankfully, but still in pain. Very weird…

Did you use anything to help?