If you took rogaine with or without Propecia READ THIS!

askapatient.com/mobile/viewr … &PerPage=1

Here are 176 testimonials which most have same side effects like Propecia.

Please everyone be careful with this, its possible that there are people that has “PFS” caused really by Minoxidil.

Here one of these cases with only 14 days of Rogaine

Question is: Can the psf crash be induced by Rogaine use after quit Finasteride?

Rating: 1 (extremely dissatisfied)

Date Added: 9/2/2016 Sex: M Age: 21

Reason: hairloss

Side Effects: loss of libido, weak erections, no morning erections, no nocturnal erections, orgasms don’t feel enjoyable, testicular pain, penis pain, flacid penis shrunk, depression, emotional numbness, brain fog, heart palpatations, insomnia, very bad dandruff, watery semen, less volume in semen, constipation, muscle spasms, water retention

Comments: i used this stuff for only 2 weeks and i have lost my libido, have erectile disfunction, no morning wood , i feel like an emotionless zombie. this stuff has made my life a living hell and i feel so numb and depressed. i was always a healthy young boy full of energy and life, with a sky high libido, now i feel like an 80 year old zombie, i pray that this isn’t forever. it has been 13 weeks later and i still feel the same. i don’t want to continue living like this, if anyone has become recovered, please email me, i am beyond desperate

Duration: 14 days Dosage: 2X D
Rate: Add Review for ROGAINE EXTRA STRENGTH (FOR MEN)

askapatient.com/mobile/viewr … &PerPage=1

I wouldn’t rule out major sides from Rogaine (more so the effects on collagen seem plausible). That said I’ve taken it for about 9 months now and have seen no sides. One interesting observation I did make was that it amped up my adrenal system. It has stopped recently since my adrenal system is healing rapidly (because I fixed my gut). If you feel a bit on edge after taking Rogaine, you may have adrenal issues. My takeaway would be this - if you’re not in very bad shape and healing, trying Rogaine isn’t necessarily a bad decision. Getting better exceeds everything else but you can still care about your hair if you do so wisely (i.e. not taking fin or avodart). You can stop if you have sides and I seriously doubt Rogaine will hugely set anyone back PFS wise. Again I would not rule out screwy sides but that’s the case with any drug. Finasteride goes well beyond this - there’s a high incidence of mild sides and some seriously fucked up shit can happen to a larger than usual number of people. Also it’s only been on the market for 20 years, with sides manifesting after 7 years in some cases, so not a huge sample yet.

how did you heal your gut?

Interesting. I’ve used minoxidil for about five years. Took quarter of a pill of fin and got extreme PFS. I had absolutely no sides from minoxidil and this nightmare is entirely caused by the pill of fin I took, but I’ve since seen a study that says minoxidil affects AR stability. I do wonder if perhaps using it so long put me in a position of vulnerability to finasteride’s insidious effects. I’ve been tempted to try minoxidil as since PFS my hair has shed ridiculously (I took fin preventatively, didn’t really have hair loss except at the temples) but I’m concerned it could make things worse. I believe moonman said it set him back but I’m not sure how.

1 Like

I don’t want to hijack the thread but a few things did, though nothing special. Basically an aggressive course of probiotics, fermented foods, and an extreme amount of gut friendly fruits and vegetables. In the neighborhood of 800-1000 g leafy greens per day alone. Strawberry leaves are very good for the gut, adrenals, inflammation - any number of things. If you blend fruits and vegetables rather than eat them whole, consuming the strawberry leaves isn’t an issue.

A lot of my gut issues (though substantially changed in character degree by fin) go all the way back to Winter 2008, when I took an antiobiotic for a penile cyst. Like an idiot I kept taking it after the cyst had gone, have no idea why. But from what I gather, it killed a crap ton of good bacteria that I only am recently beginning to restore. If you think your issue is bacteria-based, you must try probiotics.

I recommend you my diet before bed, 1.5 o 2 Avocados (3 or 4 if you want)

For my the best fruit/vegetable. Its fats are the best in nature. And 90% of vitamins, minerales and amino acids.

Never processed foods, and fish is better than meat

Always integral grains and wholemeal breads

Let’s be realistic, Minoxidil is alcohol that scalp absorbs and is aggressive to the skin.

Casually, during my worst time on Propecia, i took 4ml daily.

Now after 2 week my energy is full and my mind clear 100% even morning and nocturnals woods. I am sure 100% that Minoxidil destroys me.

Even my most brutal fall of hair was accelerated by the collagen damage, i am sure. And it caused me temporal (i wish) some facial changes.

1 ml of alcohol which is not filtered and passes directly to the system damaging the adrenal glands, hormone receptors and more.

Beside Propecia obviously its worse, and i believe that explains the existence of a lot of people that take propecia daily after many years and all its ok.

I don’t doubt the possibility of that happening I guess. Tissue loss was pretty damn bad for me but my facial collagen, fat, etc. along with the subcutaneous fat all over my body (including of course the scalp) is restoring before my eyes while I use minox 1-2 times per day. I did read that Rogaine had an effect on 5AR one time. Fin fucked my 5AR but that was one of the first things that began to heal albeit slowly) immediately on quitting. Adrenal, gut and thyroid came along later.