I will not share any more positive experiences

Whenever I shared something positive, I got tired of reading comments that made me worse in the first comment. Will not heal. we are all dead. end of the world.

2 Likes

Marihuana is not the answer dude, a lot of people here (me as well) have become worse after using it.
THC is an inhibitor, so I urge everyone to be carefull when using any type of drug.

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t know that. A quick Google suggests that the from marijuana does lower DHT, which may make some feel better and indeed trigger a worsening or crash.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Every time I smoked I got worse, immediately after smoking I can’t even get half an erection. And this lasts a couple days.
I smoked for about 1 year, and I regret it every day. So don’t smoke if you don’t want to get worse.

It’s OK, you don’t need to get upset.

You’re saying taking something that reduces androgens made you better. Someone replied that it is the androgen lowering effect that helped you feel better. Unfortunately we have a long history of people taking things like that and it then triggering a worsening of their condition.

The thing you’re advocating may well help you forever, with no ill effects. Someone else may read your endorsement of something and then make themselves worse and maybe kill themselves. Later your anti androgenic substance may hurt you too.

People can make their own decisions, but it’s better if they know a little more. It’s not a negative thing.

1 Like

@yedek1 Maybe it’s an idea to comment such experiences in topics that already exist and not make a new one about something that has been discussed a thousand times. There are many topics on this site about weed and other drugs that have been tested.

And what you are doing right now is pretty childish dude, first you say marihuana cured you 100 % and if someone says it has not helped but made worse you change the topic to ''I will not share any more positive experiences"… wtf bro… what do you expect? That people try smoking weed and are all cured?
Because the reality is that some people will try your stupid stuff and will only get themselves worse.
Is that what you want? To make people even more sick? Everyone responds differently and this will not work on everyone.
So if you can’t handle realistic answers from people that it hasn’t worked on them then don’t start a new topic with the same stuff that has been discussed a thousand times over the years.

You say too much “maybe”. Well, maybe someone would get cure with my suggestion, you prevented it.What do we say to people who are deprived of a healing substance because of your stupid comment?

And what do we say to those that suicide because of yours?

we are all at the bottom already. suicides do it because they cannot heal. Above all, I give people hope. You give nocebo.

1 Like

You give false hope without saying the consequences, just like the good doctors did when they prescribed finasteride. They also gave hope.
I am warning ppl about THC being an inhibitor - just like finasteride, I bet you didn’t know THC was an inhibitor did you Doctor Yedek?

You can’t escape from inhibitors. A lot of the things you eat are inhibitors. I advise you to do research. almost everything has inhibitory properties. stinging nettle, parsley and more …

Thank god we have you Docotr Yedek, so according to you smoking weed is the cure? Why haven’t all the people on this forum thought of that over the years. Oh wait… we did, and it didn’t work.

Well better luck next time I guess… But pls do continue to give hope, maybe hope will cure us.

I never said I am a doctor. Also I did not say that smoking is a cure. I just shared my positive experience. POSITIVE ! and yes, hope will certainly cure us. You can continue to be pessimistic. Stay away from us.

1 Like

Stop the repeated drama queen act already.

Nobody is obligated to repeat your positive experience or encourage your endeavours. You are perfectly capable of making decisions for yourself. If someone is trying to warn you or point out to you that you are probably wrong, that is not the same as being ‘needlessly pessimistic’. They are someone trying to protect you and others from potentially harming themselves.

When your experiment turns out effective. Lucky you. Doesn’t mean it will work for anyone or everyone else, even though it might.

When your experiment doesn’t turn out to be effective, that is NOT the fault of the person trying to warn you for it because they somehow induced your ‘nocebo’ or something. That is some crooked reasoning right there. Chemicals don’t give a rat’s ass about your life attitude. You’re just looking for some bullshit excuse to vent your dissatisfaction and blame someone else because something in the end didn’t work the way you wanted it to.

And yes I understand that you just want to try things out to get cured and not be worried about failure all the time. But you should be glad that there are many people who have tried many things before you because you’d be singing a whole different song if you got destroyed in some failed experiment, because then you would wish very badly that someone had properly warned you.

You need to stop giving the placebo and nocebo effects so much credit.

1 Like

I do NOT recommend using marijuana, a bad trip will destroy your mental health with panic attacks and anxiety on top of the bad state you are already at.

2 Likes

With PFS I used to have the odd joint when abroad at my sisters. Things improved mostly. I felt great tbh with no issues. Then in 2015 I had some and it blew me apart. I tried it again months later and the same thing happened. So not so clear cut but definitely worthy of caution

1 Like

bro you have a problem understanding? how many times i mentioned I DON’T RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. Something that works for me doesn’t work for everyone. I know that too. I just shared a positive experience, I wanted to remind you that things are reversible, albeit temporarily. and I regret it incredibly. you attack those who give you hope. Underestimating the placebo is foolishness. All drugs (even creams) undergo placebo-controlled studies. everyone is distributing nocebo here. ok sorry we are all finished, we will die, nothing will help us. please don’t come over me anymore. I agree. we are done. the end of the world has come. sorry. Now stop the attack. I agree. We died.

2 Likes

I stopped Marijuana smoking and edibles about 1.5 years ago and mentally much better now.

1 Like

On the endocrine disruptive potential of cannabis

Anyway, this thread is now closed as it has devolved into ill mannered back and forths and the OP offers little in the way of something material to discuss.

2 Likes