I was hypersexual before

I was hypersexual before, I always thought of women. I also made abstinence for sentimental causes even for a failed fall in love. But I was extremely reactive. I also masturbated 6 times a day, to tell you. I was also too endowed at dick, this explains my severe penis shrinkage now. I had huge ejaculations. Now I’m completely asexual, I no longer feel any sexual emotion, impotence, penis disappeared, no sperm. Obviously I do not even touch myself anymore, nor try to stimulate me. Worse only. These were just the problems. The real problems are on a mental and physical level. This is disturbing. Ruined for shit drugs and by doctors.

1 Like

you also have the problems with reading ? i cant read anymore difficult things

1 Like

Yes, too much. Reading and writing also. I first wrote books, religious studies, articles. I can not write anything anymore. I feel incapable and I’ve lost my ability.

1 Like

what the hell ! its a damn nightmare. how did you get it ?

You from Finasteride?

What are your sexual, mental and physical symptoms?

1 Like

yes pretty sure. i cycled it :confused:

1 Like

no libido , genital numbness , penis without arousal as small as i was a little kid. no arousal anymore from girls. sometimes headaches. cant enjoy reading books anymore because im not in the story anymore. and learning new things in general is so much more difficult now

1 Like

:persevere: At the level of body skin? Dry skin, loose, insensitive?
Fallen hairs? White hairs? I too … I got really bad

Can you at least masturbate and have sex and achieve an erection?

not really. i lose less hair since i quit. but dry skin totally. and hair is still brown. no sexual complete disaster

2 Likes
1 Like

I was also hypersexual before finas, and mostly the 3 weeks after quitting.

1 Like

you crashed too after quitting ?

1 Like

Yes, 3 weeks after…

1 Like

shit :confused: me the same. i dont understand how ignorant the doctors are

3 Likes