I want to share something interesting I discovered that temporarily restores my old erect penis size

So a few months ago I discovered something which allowed me to temporarily restore my old penis size but especially girth (current girth is around 5 inches, old girth was around 5.5 inches, so a pretty significant difference). Honestly I was shocked because I saw firsthand that loss in size may actually not be permanent afterall or necessarily due to tissue atrophy or something like that.

Basically what happened was that I was experimenting with clomid and taking about 25 mg of clomid daily for a few weeks, anyways the clomid was having almost zero effect for me but then one night I took 100 mg of zinc on a whim and shortly afterwards I noticed that my flaccid penis became a little bit “puffier”, kind of like how it used to look. Anyways I thought it was interesting but didnt think much about it, later on that night I fell asleep and then I woke up a few hours later to a really pleasant surprise, my nocturnal erection was somewhat weak but it was significantly larger than it normally is, it was basically the same size that it used to be, both in length and girth. The overall volume increase was incredible, I couldnt even wrap my fingers around my erection, just like how it used to be. Anyways, I fell back asleep and unfortunately the increase in size had disappeared by the next morning

In case youre wondering, I have done extensive research with clomid alone, and also with zinc alone; I have never experienced this effect when taking either of these things by themselves, however I have been able to repeat this effect two or three times by simply taking clomid for a few days and then I take 100 mg of zinc and almost immediately I experience a temporary increase in size (if not immediately then my nocturnal erection/morning wood becomes bigger than usual). Im extremely curious why this is happening and I wonder if maybe its something that could cure the shrinkage aspect of PFS. I definitely intend on experimenting more with this later once I wrap up some current experiments.

Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this? I suspect that it might involve the estrogen receptors in some way, but thats just a hunch of mine. Other than that, I guess that prolonged usage of clomid could indirectly raise DHT over time and the usage of zinc might abruptly drop DHT levels which in turn could “shock” the androgen receptors and make them function normally again. Incidentally I also experienced a temporary increase in size effect due to taking tribulus for a week and then taking 100 mg of zinc, although the effect was much much weaker compared to when I was using clomid. Either way, I strongly, strongly suspect that raising androgens in some way and then suddenly dropping them by using an anti-androgen agent can shock the androgen receptors and improve their sensitivity. This is an identical principle to what @Invictus successfully used with his tomato juice protocol.

alternately I do want to add that I think that another mechanism through which it worked was that clomid raises estrogen levels (indirectly) and then taking zinc will suddenly drop estrogen, thus shocking and potentially resensitizing the estrogen receptors as well

7 Likes

Any psicological changes during those trials? Keep investigating in this area maybe we get into something.

1 Like

Gosh yeah this DOES sound promising. Well done and thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zinc acts as a 5ar inhibitor.

1 Like

This shows again it’s not actual atrophy, but a lack of hormones probably. I think people, including me, who are scared of permanent damage to the penis, should read this.

3 Likes

Specially some days its strange because the pennis can get erect like the old days, different kind of erection and at the same time I feel better (it happened just small number of days).

1 Like

@Belikewater no psychological changes, I only experienced a brief recovery in flaccid and erect size. Although I think its plausible that if I keep experimenting with this, it might cause something to “snap” back into place

I wish that I had experiences similar to your erection experiences; all of my experiences with erections are frustratingly consistent. I never have windows like those

@jinstewart @orthogs if only I was able to understand the mechanism at work though. That being said, I know that zinc is a crucial component of this, so the answer primarily revolves around what zinc can do. As I said before, I have managed to reproduce similar but weaker results using tribulus and zinc, so one thing I am certain about is that by raising hormones and then suddenly dropping them is something that can have a positive effect on restoring receptor functioning. I assume its like manually inducing trauma in the receptor that forces it to become unsilenced. This idea of “zinc dropping” is something everyone should look into and possibly experiment with. That being said, I assume that zinc dropping using clomid to boost the hormones may be more effective since clomid raises testosterone, DHT and estradiol; therefore using zinc to drop DHT and estradiol can take out two birds with one stone and simultaneously resensitize both the androgen and estrogen receptors. This is just my theory though (zinc is both a 5ari and also an aromatase inhibitor)

2 Likes

This. It’s so hard to explain to doctors or anyone else but this. My penis sometimes looks full and nearly normal and other times it is visibly thinned out. I can’t find any sort of consistent reason as to why. It’s been happening for 2 years now. We can call it acute penile thinning :joy:

It hard to tell why you felt so , after taking zinc… because it has a very broad spectre of action. It’s anti estrogen, it’s anti prolactin , anti gaba, agonist to 5ht1a, anti NMDA, anti 5ar , pro dopamine and etc…

Did you have any curve or scar tissue build-up on erect penis after Fin? If so, is that resolves temporarily too?

I have a small line like dent on my right side of my erect penis. It feels more thin. Probably the same part where my flaccid hourglass squeeze penis circle line appears time to time. (Also bends to right side when erect inside panties.)

I have this too on the right side of my penis. My penis also bends to the right as well, exactly where the indention is

I honestly dont recall if there was any different or not. I vaguely remember that it was somewhat better though

Hello can you explain what your definition of the word “girth” is?

Jesus… are you serious? Now im scared. When did you notice that? Are you sure there wasn’t anything like thaf before fin?

• Do you also have hourglass flaccid shape? Especially before going to toilet?

thickness of penis as opposed to length. My length is about 6 inches BPEL, girth is about 5 inches but used to be 5.5 inches

@Cooper Its been that way for years ever since I got PFS. It wasnt like that before. I used to have the hourglass flaccid shape but its gotten better over the years

I have this also

1 Like

I had hourglass flaccid shape but went away, mostly after showers, and otherwise, I guess it’s due to the change in blood circulation

1 Like