I want a friend šŸ˜­

Hi, i have 31yo, im 2 years now with the symthoms. I visited a lot of doctors, i try TRT, i try a lot of things without results.
Im feel very very bad, Interested in nothing, motivation for nothing, like a old man.
This situation is so dificult

Only i want 1 friend like me, if posible young man for talk, for meet, for support. I dont want to die young :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Itā€™s ok man
You have many friends on here for support
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@David_mk Keep it up. There is a purpose for everyone on earth. If you want to talk pm me, I am 29.

1 Like

Hey bro, if you need a talk just pm me, hang on.

1 Like

Feel free to PM me. Im in the same boat as a 21 y/o

2 Likes

Yo!

Long time no see.

How are you doing these days man?

You havenā€™t posted in a long time.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m 30. Iā€™m only 1 month into PFS and my symptoms are already pretty bad and seem to be getting progressively worse. Iā€™ve also been dealing with severe anhedonia + brainfog from a brain injury for 5 years now and can certainly relate to feeling very very bad, and lack of motivation. Iā€™ve developed a few coping strategies over the years though for my brain injury that may be useful for this new added bullshit of PFS. DM if you want to talk!

1 Like

I have 1 month not goodā€¦ im depressive, month ago i feeling better in my mood, but now thinking a lot again, is not good.
Visiti g doctors and doctors without solutionā€¦
i dont want imagine my life like now.

I hope only feel bad short time, need to get strong

1 Like

Pm me anytime man :v::v::v:

1 Like

Iā€™m doing fairly well actually. I havenā€™t got better and I still have some pretty bad PFS symptoms but Iā€™m just trying to live my life with the hand Iā€™ve been dealt I suppose.

Hope you are well yourself.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you didnā€™t get better.

But glad to know you are managing the whole situation.

1 Like

Iā€™m Not Young anymore! Iā€™m 59 yo allready. Iā€™m from Germany. Far away from Spain
But I have the same Problem
Lacking of any Motivation Im hanging around in my House day after day, Motivation for nothing. My stunning ON Off girlfriend was so shocked about My sudden ED an my Personal Change under pfs from a Partner to a child in bed that I have never Heard anything since 3 months. All the other Friends want a Happy funny Guy and Not a depressed with a final disease. Without my little daughter ( I could BE her grandfather ) for the Weekend I have No one.
Without any Motivation I hang in bed until midday. Than I try to make a walk through the forest. Against muscle loss. After that I wait for the evening watch a Video and Go to bed.

1 Like

I dream to found a community of other lonly Guys and women Meeting for breakfast, planing activities. But Most Advertisement are Singles looking for partnership. And than I get total frustrated because Im a castrated now and I Shall never have a Woman again. Younger Guys often recover to a Point having Sex with their girlfriend again. Thats Hope for you.

1 Like

@Exsexgod Firstly, I donā€™t think thereā€™s any certainty that you wonā€™t recover.

You could Google asexual dating. There are people who donā€™t want to have sex or have very little interest in it. I have no experience of that sort of dating agency, but they do seem to exist.

1 Like

Meetup.com is a good place for people to meet and have walks and other activities

Thanks for the answer first of all. I understand perfectly how you feel because I am the same ā€¦ my motivation is zero although I try to do things to keep myself busy and not think about this, sometimes it helps me. other days Iā€™m completely k.o. Friend, I am 31 years old, I can think that I will never have sex again, as in 2 years my life has changed, I am not funny or happy and it is depressing at my age. I just try to avoid those thoughts and not let them enter my head to try to be strong.
I donā€™t really care where I may have a friend, Germany or another country, it would be fun to travel and meet someone just like me. sharing is goodšŸ˜Š

Here you have good people to talk to, thanks to them I donā€™t feel alone in this. the only thing we should do is be positive and strong together helping each other. the head is very strong, if you think wrong she will make that happen. Cheer up friend, 31 years old, 2 years with this problem ā€¦ I do not want to lose hope and I will do everything possible to recoveršŸ’ŖšŸ». be strong

4 Likes

@NomisB talks about his 90 % recovery, he is getting father actally. He didnā€™t use any hormons and protocols. @Joekool wrote a recovery protocol with Hormons and Supplements. So for some Users Here there seems to be a Chance of Recovery. Some stabilized at their baseline for years and have been living an acceptable live. Some get worse. But the base of IT all is to accept the new hourly organized, mostly anhedonic livestyle, the Fight against fatigue and bedbound and the end of the old wild, hedonic anarcho livestyle.

So for you Young Guys I Hope that a little Study Like George Barretoā€™s bringā€™s Power for the mitochondrias and new Energy for all of us.

The foundation locks for some studies based in the Baylor Study too. Hope some epigenetic alterations will be cured therapeutical or gentherapy would develope.

So Iā€™m a newcomer in this critical periode of the First months to the First year, when you begin to accept the new reallity.
As a 60 yo man, I could arrange with an elderly manā€™s live: A daily Programm with breakfast at 9 am., household, Shopping, fitness, lunchtime at 1pm., a little sleep and than a Walk or gardening, social and environmental engagement, sometimes meet a friend, joining activities in a groupā€¦but for this I have to forget my Former live as total. No more Dating, No more Sex, Alcohol, Parties, Flirts, being the old sick depressed Guy, nothing to Tell instead of my last Meeting at the church Basarā€¦this will be the hardest transfomation I can imagineā€¦
Or looking for spirituallity and alternativ Projects. Itā€™s a Change from a felt wild 30 to an settled 70 yo

1 Like

Maybe we can exchange the word ā€œrecoveryā€ for ā€œsignificant improvementā€. I have my doubts if anyone of us who claims ā€œfull recoveryā€ really reached his 100% baseline - for a longer time.

Yes, I have my days where I feel close to normal including libido and emotions. But in my case improvement comes in waves with huge downs as well.
Maybe for another person what I experience as 95% improvement is still unbearable. But for me who could barely sleep, work and talk and was in constant pain itā€™s a great thing. I just wish it wouldnā€™t have taken so long.
I am happy that I didnā€™t touch any hormones or antidepressants. I am not sure if I had improved that much.

2 Likes

from my humble opinion you are doing very well! The first thing is that we have to be positive, try not to sit still at home or do nothing, entertain our mind so as not to think about this. There are days when I can almost forget that I have PFS and I am happy, unfortunately they are not all, or at certain times I am also lower, but I try to avoid those thoughts, see what is around, people who love me and do thingsšŸ’ŖšŸ»

Self-confidence is important, the head plays a key role. we are strong friendsā€‹:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like