I wanna die, this kind of life is not a life anymore

Dude needs AR activity, not herbs. Let the man vent.

2 Likes

What kind of approach is that? Did i say anything like “try this specific herb it will make you good %100” and gave him false hope or something? I was just listing some potential options which many people have mentioned before for make him keep fighting. “Dude needs AR activity” wow, you solved the whole thing. Maybe you can say to us the solution? If you don’t have anything useful maybe it would be better to stay quiet.

1 Like

Use the f**king herbs. You are so naive. Its a totally system damage. Dont you feel on yourself??? Do you think herbs will help you??? You really think this???

bsvc if you’re still around please contact one of us. If not I hope you found peace my friend, you didn’t deserve this.

2 Likes

Just FYI, it appears this member was reading the forum as recently as a couple days ago, but was banned from participating for 6 months for refusing to create a member story, sockpuppetting and constantly making negative and sarcastic comments about the research initiative.

I’m not excusing but this disease and erratic emotional stare makes people act irrationally and in turn say and do things which are out of character. I have had many occurrences I once stood up in a seminar at work and shouted expletives then stormed off. For years it was talked about by colleagues. There have been many times when I’ve verbally exploded. Prior to pfs I never lost my rag.

Thanks for letting us know that he was active days ago. He’s in an unrelenting tortured state. He seems like a nice lad at heart 'he pm’d quite a bit but was in a world of pain crying out for help and support. I do acknowledge that certain behaviours cannot go unchecked

1 Like

I’m aware of that but a few of us were in daily contact with him off the forum and he hasn’t been heard from since Thursday. He was in very bad shape and nearing the end. He’s not responding to calls or chats and doesn’t appear to have come back online at all. He was well beyond what anyone should be expected to endure with this shit so I’m not going to say I hope we hear from him but please let us know if you see any more activity.

3 Likes

Yes, he is a really nice guy. But he has lost hope in all the protocols, in all the supplements, in all the hormones, in HCG, Clomid, Tamoxifen, Testosteron, in all the diets, in all the recovery stories, in sudden results from research and in natural improvement in any kind. And he wrote this in a little bit sarcastic way.

1 Like