I think that prostate maintanis de erection

The prostate prefin is so bigger and hard during the erections,surely maintans the blood inside the penis for not scape.

Seriously, how can I increase my prostate size? Maybe steroids?

Patients who’ve had surgery and got their prostate removed have reduced penis size.

So there is definitely some relationship

And also, the semen liquid (not spermatozoids) is “created” inside the prostata. And everybody with PSW has lower volume during ejaculations.

I don’t think steroids are necessary but I haven’t figured out the factors yet. I noticed good sleep and napping helps upon waking make my prostate during erections feel pre-fin.

This is very important, the prostate is very big and hard during an natural erection, finasteride reduces prostate and makes it ridicolous, sincerely. I noticed that this is improving but very slow. With age increases in size thus we must feed best possible so that the cellular development will be optimal. A natural and big prostate prevents blood from leaving the penis, and more. I´m surely.

You will see the hormonal fluctuations if you nap a lot and add fasting and maybe you’ll be able to figure out a formula to make your erections stronger. On some days eat right before you nap to raise body temp