I sure hope i improve

Sorry for the crap post as i feel pretty brain dead right now. I’ll start out by saying that i quit fin 4 days ago. I hope to god i dont continue to feel like this. I wake up depressed with little to no energy. I have extremely low libido and just a lack of emotion all together. The worst part is the brain fog, it feels like my iq has dropped significantly and the one thing i’m good at now is staring off into space. I’m also having hot flashes, i can definitely tell that my hormones are screwed up. It feels like something deep within me is skewed, and my eyes look empty.

I’m sorry we’re all here and i know i have just recently quit the drug. Dont take this the wrong way, but i hope to never be back.

1 Like

Hi
Hoping you’ll be ok
You’re fresh off the drug so unfortunately you’re just gonna have to wait see how it pans out
From what I’ve read most ppl recover
Hang tight hang tough
Good luck

1 Like

Hi, Sorry your feeling like this. Do give yourself a few months to adjust and even recover,3 as a rule. Most people do. Try not to feed into this, stress is not going to be helpful. A good time to focus on healthy eating and exercise. I suggest you do not smoke, drink or do supplements or anything experimental and let your body heal itself. It is not your fault and you are not alone. Reach out here anytime, this is a welcoming community. We are here if you need us or to just let us know how your doing.

1 Like