I resigned. How do people without jobs arrange their daily life?

Hello, Greek, your story is circulating among PFS patients in China. Are you close to recovery?

I’d be happy to speak to anyone who would like to ask me questions. Could you invite them to post here?

I would say that versus some other cases, I have seen gradual improvements with very regular fluctuations. Much slower than some others have experienced, but better than others. On good days, I feel mostly normal, but with general intrusions, perhaps some pain, or tiredness or light-headedness all of which were not typical for me before pfs.

Sometimes I feel like I am most of the way there. Other times I feel like it is pointless trying to continue.

2 Likes

I have a small disability pension from the government, and dividend paying investments. Recently, I started teaching English online, it’s given some purpose back to my life, as well as some extra $. Most importantly, I moved abroad where I can stretch these incomes further and not feel as envious of others.

I doubt I’ll ever be able to go back to my old job. I still pay the union dues to keep the hope alive though

1 Like

Similar to how I feel. The rollercoaster is so exhausting. My “good days” are greatly outnumbered by the bad (1 day every week or 2). There have only been two times where I felt almost healed in the 5 months off fin. The drop offs are so depressing but I try to focus on the good days to come. I am lucky ED is my worst symptom considering what others go through. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

lmao hey man, make an onlyfans and run some ads :smiley:

3 Likes