I recall reading here that PFS sufferers rarely get the Flu

Could this actually be one of the benefits? what does everyone think?

I used to get colds, flu, strep multiple times a year. This past year I haven’t had anything. Definitely the only benefit of this fucking disease lol.

1 Like

I believe there’s good reason for this if our immune systems weren’t being suppressed then this could open the floodgates to a variety of different autoimmune disorders especially if our gut has been altered.

Before I got this, I would get sick really often. Now it’s very rare of me to get sick and if I do get sick it’s only for 1-3 days, whereas before I would be bed ridden for a week at the very least.

Maybe it’s because once we’re sick like us we take better care of our health, less junk foods more vitamins and being more health conscious.

2 Likes

I hope Merck doesn’t find out about this, they may suggest everyone take Finasteride to prevent the CoronaVirus :wink:

What do you guys think?
Do you feel your more in a immunosuppressive state or overstimulated inflammatory that could be non-infectious?
Ive had thoughts in both directions.
Not only that ive seen its possible to have a type of immune deficiency that actually causes inflammation, where they were looking to selectively stimulate the immune system to combat a inflammatory disease state.
Too much immune suppression can conceal something as great as cancer.
Idk I think ive been able to manipulate this somewhat in both directions through probiotics.
And when I say probiotics I mean very specific probiotics.
Examples Align (bifido longum 35624)= proinflammatory
l. reuteri 6475= possibly suppressive.

Quick example or concept, there are many ways to do this.
Deficient host immune response.
alterations in gut microbiome composition can profoundly change inflammatory responses
gut commensal bacteria continuously prime resident cells in distant organ systems

taken from, but not just applying this thought to the lungs of course.

I still get sick, maybe less, but still do.

hopefully PFS makes us immune to the wuhan virus lol

I think we still get sick but just don’t show symptoms as much. I can’t imagine that being a good thing.