I need some help and advice

I m realy lost right now and I need some help so I started prozac 20 mg in December and fell it great but after 2 monthe I started noticing my hair shade like a crazy so I decided to go to dermatologist and he put me to finasteride 1 mg so I take it like a fool for 1 month and I get really hard anxiety and all the symptoms of the medication pain in the genital areas watrey semen decrease of libido and a lot of other symptoms and I become realy suicidal so I stope the medication but stay in prozac but my doctor increased to 40 mg anyway the first 2 monthe after stopping finasteride I get a lot of improvement in my physical and psychological symptoms but still with sexual symptoms so I decided to stop prozac like hoping to heal quickly then after 2 week of stopping prozac I get this shit calling anhedonia and this getting wors evry single days now I stoped more then monthe and I feel my brain completely blank no emotions no motivation and I feel pain in my gorin watrey semen going to gym evry day try a lot of supplements nothing help I m realy desperate notice I have borther and sister they took ssri from years nobody complain about anhedonia so I don’t know if the cause from finasteride or prozac or both thank you guys