I need help. Stress and anxiety ruins my Proviron protocol

Not sure if ppl have seen this, he also reccomends proviron

The bit I dont get is…if you start using it, do you have to use it for rest of your life or is the idea that your baseline improves after a cycle?

@jinstewart @Cooper

thanks for help

1 Like

Yeah i already did tests. All my levels were somehwat normal. Idk what is the issue with me. It is probably AR related. I will run Proviron again for 2 months and if not works i will try pal’s exact protocol and if not, i will try RSO and if not i will try arimidex etc and if not…

No you need to do a cycle of it. Could be from 4 weeks to 2/3 months.

TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) is for life. Proviron is not.

Plz say NO to arimidex or any other enzyme inhibitors.

1 Like

Well I took a half-decent steroids cycle end of last year/start of this and I didn’t feel cured on very high test. I’m not sure his theory of test just filling in for DHT is correct really, although I could be misunderstanding him.

Anyways I’m trying out what pal did (7 weeks then stopping) to see if that improves me, or cures me even after two months off. I don’t feel like it’ll do anything magic tbh but I guess we’ll see.

I don’t know, man. Arimidex and other AIs gave me suicidal ideation and out of this world anxiety with continued intake. There’s also likely a rebound effect upon discontinuation. I don’t wish this on my worst enemy. It may be because I had low estrogen to begin with and they pushed it further down to near zero. I’d say if your E2 is in the 15 - 35 pg/ml range then bombarding it with Arimidex (or any antiestrogen) isn’t the best idea. Godspeed

1 Like

I dont really understand this…I have no doubt that proviron will treat all my symptoms…any time I take any kind of androgen booster (tribulis,tomgkst, boron etc) my symtoms improve…however effectiveness always wears off

Surely same will happen with proviron…has anyone improved their baseline with it? (that haven’t followed the 200mg supra physical dose protocol…dont have the balls (literally and figuratively) to try that

I wonder what would happen with a dose of even 100 mg for a very long time, perhaps more than 3 months.

the risk of doses > 50 is that it can shut you hpta down

Then why people doing 200 mg are not having that shut down? I think shut down from proviron is overrated. Otherwise we can think about taking 50 mg for something like 6 months.