I might have kidney disease

Yes but they didn’t find anything.

If I do have kidney disease it mustn’t be detectable by standard tests.

Well how is Melcangi detecting this then??

We’ll, after 3 hours in A and E i was finally seen by a doctor I told her about the sever back pain and a whole host of other symptoms linked to kidney disease. After a brief examination where I displayed discomfort she told me to go and see my GP as this wasn’t an emergency. What an absolute sack of shit.

2 Likes

I mean it makes sense, if you’re not in life threatening danger you have to go to a doctor and get tests done. I assume A and E is like an emergency room in the United States. You wouldn’t go to the ER unless you need immediate attention

3 Likes

You would have to see a urologist I have not been back to mine in about 3 years…They will just blow you off but a lot has come out since then…That’s I am asking what has Melcangi got to prove the kidney changes? I could take these papers and get a gfr tests i suppose…

Hell if you tried dialysis what’s the worst that could happen…It might make you feel better… who knows? Not everyone has these kidney damage symptoms and my pfs symptoms are more like those women who have been severely affected by Lupron than most finasteride cases.

2 Likes

I went out of desperation as most Doc’s etc have just rolled there eyes and told me to jog on. I was hoping A and E (ER) might have given me a scan when I hit them with the list and pain severity. No one barring fellow sufferers has an idea of the destruction.

2 Likes