I’m absolutely disgusted

Please watch this I’ll never trust the pharmaceutical industry ever again.

3 Likes

On RT you can see the truth exposed. Perhaps we should try to contact them?

RT is pro Russian, Russian government controlled media it is often used for propaganda against Europe and USA. I would sugesst not getting affiliated with the (enemy).

It will be easy to label you/us as tarators and you will not only have to prove that you are there victim but also have to prove that you are not a tarator. be careful

1 Like

So the enemy shows the truth and the mainstream US media that you call your ally keeps it quiet like nothing happened, so who is the enemy then?

7 Likes

The RUSSIANS ARE COMING! The Russians are coming! Oh no!

What is this, the 1950s?

3 Likes

To late mate, may we have a free pass to heaven for this suffering

3 Likes

Don’t want to get into politics, but I find RT has less propaganda than mainstream media. Although not in this video, I always thought Ben Swan is one of the best investigative reporters out there.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t insult anyone here think what you want about RT.
As I told you RT is Russian Government run media. Just because shit MERK and corrupt government officials exist in USA on pharma payroll doesn’t mean Russia is better country than USA.

2 Likes

Some light edits have been made in this topic. Please don’t insult fellow members here. If someone presents an idea you disagree with, disparage the idea and not the person. Everyone has their own reasons for what they believe.

If this topic turns into nothing but an argument about which government is the worst BIG BAD, then it will probably be locked.

This has got nothing to do with Russian propaganda- this is Robert Kennedy Jr one of JFK grandson’s they are on of the most powerful families in the U.S. with the highest of political ties there’s no news network that will let him openly criticise their main sponsors in the U.S for that length of time. Everything he’s saying here is true, the fact that this isn’t only happening with generalised meds but with vaccines that are given to babies is horrendous, it’s barbaric, it’s no different to when the Nazi’s imprisoned Jews and slaughtered their families, it’s high crimes against humanity. My heart is broke, I wish I had of been aware of this years ago.

3 Likes

Entirely missing the point here if you want to talk about enemies start looking at American home soil and those who are dispensing untested poison to children and getting away with murder.

1 Like

Without getting political

Country of origin at this point is useless when it comes to main stream media

Media across the globe is largely funded by the same or similar groups

I don’t want this forum to be about politicians and their conspiracy theories.

Let’s use critical thinking and be suspicious of anyone on tv/internet who gets strong emotions to rise up in us.

1 Like