I know this is not a political platform

I know this is not a political platform but I will be voting for RFK I think he is the only one that wants to stop big pharma. We can’t stop big pharma because the courts are set up for them to win.

2 Likes

No reason to vote to known anti-vaxxers, it creates different and worse kinds of misinformation and dangers.

I think the true position would be anti-pharma, we can’t trust studies when big pharma is the one conducting the study for there own products and the fact that they don’t count anything as a side effect unless there is no previous condition but 60 percent of Americans have some sort of preexisting condition. This is bigger than Merck or propecia nothing can happen until there’s a prison sentence attached to poisoning people. Laws must be changed it’s the only way, over 600000 Americans died because of opioids and the sackler family has had no consequence they are still rich and free. I want to live in a world where someone who killed 600000 people spends the rest of their life in prison. Propecia suicides are not suicides the victims were murdered by Merck

2 Likes

Big pharma has tons of huge problems and people should do things to counter them but going to the other extreme end is not the solution. He’s a chairman of an organization that considers autism to be a result of vaccines and that in general opposes vaccines despite the massive proof of them saving lives.

Perfect

My main point is you can’t trust the company that makes anything pharma related, I would like to trust it and we should be able to but the laws need to change. Scott Gottlieb worked for the FDA approved Pfizer vaccine and then started working for Pfizer, same thing happened with Purdue pharma and the opioid epidemic, this should never be allowed, the judge in the propecia trial let Merck conceal documents, Vioxx studies showed that it gave people heart attacks but they did not care and 60000 people died. If subway put rat poison in there bread we would all stop eating there and the people doing this would be arrested l, we need the same laws as that. We need medicine and we need vaccines which is why it is so sad that we have companies this corrupt producing it.

2 Likes

Agreed

Don’t even want to go into details on the flaws and corruption concerning the covid vax…at least in the USA.

2 Likes