I just found this!

For those who dont know my story , I am suffering from pfs/pas accutane symptoms after going on crash diet (mostly low calorie vegetables, black coffee) I lost around 35lbs in 1.5 months.

I have low dht as well 176 (350-850) despite total t being in the 600’s. Doctors have no idea what happened to me. I came across this video 2 weeks ago. Now he states the side effects are due to cholestasis and (retinol) hyper vitaminosis a. I was looking at all my bloods that are out of range and ALBUMIN stuck out to me the most.

ALBUMIN 54.3 g/l (42-50)

I rememeber researching what this could mean about 1.5 years ago. It seemed it was due to dehydration as the only cause. Now I found this…

High albumin (hyperalbuminemia) is almost always caused by dehydration. In some cases of retinol (Vitamin A) deficiency, the albumin level can be elevated to high-normal values (e.g., 4.9 g/dL). This is because retinol causes cells to swell with water (this is also the reason too much Vitamin A is toxic).[13] This swelling also likely occurs during treatment with 13-cis retinoic acid (isotretnoin), a pharmaceutical for treating severe acne, amongst other conditions. In lab experiments it has been shown that all-trans retinoic acid down regulates human albumin production.[14]

5 Likes

anyone else have there ALBUMIN serum results?
A bit confused as the paper has 2 types of albumin … the one in the percentage is within range… the other one however is elevated at 54 (42-50)

Also the guy says its due to excess vitamin a. However the elevated albumin is a result of dehydration and in some cases , retinol (vitamin a) deficiency.

Yes its normal

@moonman1

Mine was done on a “Elektroforeza proteina” test.

Albumin % 68.7 (58-70)
Albumin 54.3 H (42-50)

Another test I had done with total t showed the following

Mine was 5.3 on a range of 3.5-5.2

1 Like

Some guys did see improvements from vitamin A like @Ozeph

1 Like

Bruh u ever been tested for hemochromatosis or Wilson’s disease with those liver abnormalities

1 Like

@bigpoppa10040

COPPER 839 (560-1100)
Cerulplasmin 165 (150-300)

I have trouble calculating free copper and so on.

For hemochromatosis I have not tested. Thing is my liver enzymes were elevated, then normal, then elevated, then normal now again.

1 Like