I have severe osteoporosis diagnosed

I would say yes. We study.

3 Likes

I mentioned this before, but cheap dexa scans are popping up around the States with no Dr approval needed. I have a place near me I’ll get this done in the near future as well. Drs have denied me this testing because I wasn’t a 50 year old woman.

Also quercetin is a potent antihistamine as well and what does it also do?
I’ll find out about both of these soon enough.

2 Likes

Yeah Rutin-Quercetin is antihistamine

My diagnosis in short

"The patient’s bone mass is lower than the expected age, sex and ethnicity range based on the Total Spine Z-score. BONE DENSITY IS LOW ANOMALOUSLY FOR AGE, SEX AND RACE. The lowest Z-sane of this patient is -2.0 or below the average for age, sex and race or one or more. "

1 Like

I’m very sorry for your problems, hopefully they improve.

Did you actually take fin or similar?

1 Like

Rutin

Is that an anti-androgen or similar?

What’s happened to you is awful, but I’m not sure it applies to the rest of us. I don’t ever recall anyone else getting severe osteoporosis.

We have had another case of osteoporosis just this week: Was a lurker: Off Propecia for 3 years.

It is definitely something that can come up as part of the condition.

And yes, rutin is antiandrogenic.

2 Likes

Even if you can’t recall another case exhibiting a particular symptom, it is not helpful to mention it or to say it doesn’t apply to “the rest of us.” If you can’t be helpful or supportive, perhaps be quiet.

5 Likes

Or, you could use the search function to find other cases of osteoporosis and osteopenia mentioned on this site.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear You have such news… How is Your glucose btw if I may ask?

1 Like

I have to check and have blood tests

1 Like

@Demon, how are your estrogen levels?

On fin mines increased causing a whole array of problems. Estrogen supposedly increases bone density, have you had your estrogen (estradiol) levels checked?

1 Like

My problem is in ER receptor now.
I blocked Testo-DHT and Estrogen

How did you block the receptors, I don’t know if that’s possible.

1 Like

Hey @RR3, can you fill out the survey please.

2 Likes

They blocked them too whit Arimidex-Vit E-K2.

1 Like

Okay I’ll do that this week @Greek

3 Likes

particulary at the 9:00 mark … watch it!