I have recovered

I would like to say that over this summer I have made a full recovery and my improvements have been steadfast. After 15 months of suffering, with temporary improvements which were always offset with further crashes down the line, I finally feel like my old self again.

Just to get it out the way I should say that I don’t have any answers and don’t want to put my recovery down to any specific thing that I did. Overall, I believe that it was purely down to luck. I did engage in some piecemeal recovery protocols during winter/spring but my real improvements came during the summer by which time I wasn’t doing anything specific and if anything living a pretty unhealthy lifestyle while travelling.

I can, however, reaffirm 100% that there is always a glimmer of hope and that this condition isn’t necessarily permanent. I remember vividly how I felt 15 months ago and I wouldn’t have ever thought I’d be here right now documenting my recovery.
To anybody suffering please hang on in there and never lose hope, you are incredibly strong people and I will always have the upmost sympathy for you all. I’m ready to move on with my life now but I’ll be around for a little while if anyone wants to chat. Best of luck to all of you!

15 Likes

did you have penile physical symptoms like shrinkage, softness, curvature etc?
and what about numbness?

1 Like

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story! If anything changes, i would appreciate it if you would keep us updated.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Topical Minoxidil/Saw Palmetto-induced PFS