I have no emotions

What the hell is the point to life when you cannot enjoy anything or feel sad or anything.

3 Likes

Robots its horrific one day they may come back thats the hope weve got to hang onto

2 Likes

@PSSDsufferer i love u man… we are all in this together. Plz stay strong.

1 Like

Welcome to the club

This is one of my most annoying symptoms

The point of life with this is to develop enough grit and muscle to get through it so that when you are back to normal all of your other problems will be easy peasy lemon squeezy

3 Likes

The anhedonia suffered by pssd people is way different than pfs people. They have had damage to the serotonin and dopamine receptors, i think pfs people can still manage anhedonia, but pssd anhedonia is a nightmare.

3 Likes

Oh okay my bad I suppose you can disregard what I said then

1 Like

I don’t remember. As if it didn’t exist to me from the beginning…

1 Like

Most of the time i have the same chronic anhedonia. BUT i have now days sometimes again when i feel joy and excitement ,so keep going, it might improve

3 Likes

Yes and spot on! It’s weird…the best way I can describe it is like the lights flickering on and off. One moment, emotions are back but it can be gone within 24 hours or less. I found that stress or excitement will drive a change in my mental well-being. I’ll easily feel disassociated when given great or bad news.

1 Like