I have a general theory, please Answer my short survey!

Hi guys i think i have a general theory about what is going on but i will know more when ill get some answers from you, this is very important, please take your time to think and answer yes or no.

1. have you ever had panic attack prior to your pfs crash?

2. have you ever suffered from any of those: heart burns, asthma, skin conditions, disorder in bowls,ulcers, chronic back/knee/hip/shoulder pain prior to your pfs crash?

3. have you ever suffered from depression prior to your pfs crash?

4. did you have bad childhood experiences or trauma? (bad parents, parent who demand perfection, bullied in school, deep shame in your body etc…)

5. will you consider yourself a perfectionists person? hard on yourself and your worst critic? a warrior? or maybe a people pleaser?

thanks a lot guys… after i will get the answer i might have a better understanding of what is going on and i will share with you…

1 Like

Let me guess your going to chalk this up to be a mental illness?

3 Likes
  • have you ever had panic attack prior to your pfs crash?
  • I had anxiety in a small way. In my early twenties. Working out gave self-confidence which beat it.
  • have you ever suffered from any of those: heart burns, asthma, skin conditions, disorder in bowls,ulcers, chronic back/knee/hip/shoulder pain prior to your pfs crash?
  • Asthma as a child which left. Got some mouth ulcers rarely.
  • have you ever suffered from depression prior to your pfs crash?
  • Not sure, maybe.
  • did you have bad childhood experiences or trauma? (bad parents, parent who demand perfection, bullied in school, deep shame in your body etc…)
  • Yes the shame thing.
  • will you consider yourself a perfectionists person? hard on yourself and your worst critic? a warrior? or maybe a people pleaser?
  • Kinda a little maybe but not really.

after enough people will answer the survey i will post my conclusions… i think you will be very interested to hear what i have to say…

I have a feeling that this is some kind of mental illness theory but ill do anything to help at this point so

1. have you ever had panic attack prior to your pfs crash?
    Yes, particularly two years ago i had two weeks where i had a “mini crash” and i suffered 2-3 panic attacks in one week after taking a pill of propanol (beta blocker)

2. have you ever suffered from any of those: heart burns, asthma, skin conditions, disorder in bowls,ulcers, chronic back/knee/hip/shoulder pain prior to your pfs crash?
    Heart burns✔️
    Asthma :heavy_multiplication_x:
    Skin conditions :heavy_check_mark:
    Disorder in bowls, not that i know of?
    Ulcers not sure what this means
    Chronic pains, only injuries in the gym

3. have you ever suffered from depression prior to your pfs crash?
    Haven’t been fully diagnosed with depression but i was familiar with it

4. did you have bad childhood experiences or trauma? (bad parents, parent who demand perfection, bullied in school, deep shame in your body etc…)
    Bad parents, and some bulling

5. will you consider yourself a perfectionists person? hard on yourself and your worst critic? a warrior? or maybe a people pleaser?

I like things to be perfect but not obsessed with it, was kind of a people pleaser but not anymore

1. No.
  2. No.
  3. I don’t know if depression, but certainly anxiety and semi-depressed mood when I was taking ritalin and during the weeks after taking it.
  4. Yes my parents always wanted perfection.
  5. I have always beenhard on myself and extremely critical.

I think I know where you are going just reading your member story, and bearing in mind my last experiences I can’t discard anything.

1 no
2 no
3 yes
4 yes bad parents / trauma caused anxiety.
5 yes hard on myself / worst critic

1.Yes
2.No
3.Yes
4.I had shame because I was skinny when I was at school, but despite that my shildhood was really good.
5.No

1 Like

thank you all…
lets wait for more people before i post what i have to say about this

much more complex then that… not what you think

• have you ever had panic attack prior to your pfs crash?

Never.

• have you ever suffered from any of those: heart burns, asthma, skin conditions, disorder in bowls,ulcers, chronic back/knee/hip/shoulder pain prior to your pfs crash?

Disorders in bowls.

• have you ever suffered from depression prior to your pfs crash?

Yep

• did you have bad childhood experiences or trauma? (bad parents, parent who demand perfection, bullied in school, deep shame in your body etc…)

beaten and raped

• will you consider yourself a perfectionists person? hard on yourself and your worst critic? a warrior? or maybe a people pleaser?

Perfectionist, hard on myself, a warrior (not SJW)