I got "PFS" from Arimistane. Perhaps that could give insight into what PFS is?

Aromatase inhibitors of any kind can give you permanent side effects. So it’s definitely the reason for your problems. And I’d bet you’re not the only one with these problems. There are plenty of stories of people getting side effects from Arimidex which is used to treat Gyno. They’re mostly female but same side effects if you read on. You could find males reporting side effects too if you google it. Here are some female stories though:

Edit: here are Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) stories too: https://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=17970&name=NOLVADEX

I have minor gyno from finasteride and I’ve avoided using any type of estrogen blockers for the reason that it could make my symptoms worse.

You can’t mess with DHT or estrogen, you’re just asking for trouble.

1 Like

The strange thing is that most steroid users seem to agree that arimistane is a poor aromotase inhibitor. Many of them claim that it does absolutely nothing to estradiol levels and have confirmed that with bloodwork.

It doesn’t matter how weak it is. People microdose finasteride and still get side effects. A drop of any DHT or estrogen inhibitor can ruin you.

People can claim whatever they want but there’s no way of telling the damage these drugs can do to your body. Depression drugs can give you PFS and they’re not DHT inhibitors but I’d guess they affect those receptors too, and estrogen blockers probably damage the 5AR receptors.

1 Like

Some guy complaining about Nolvadex sides, all the same side effects as the women

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106753461&pagenumber=1,

And several guys complaing about Arimistane sides, you clearly didn’t google very hard

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/297700-no-libido-ed.html,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/249238-libido-issues.html,

The first post on arimistane you linked was written by yours truly. The second one I’ve read before, and the user ends up recovering in a shorter timeline and his story is no where as bad as mine.

I wrote this post to let people know that other drugs can result in the same symptoms and to warn people about using arimistane.

lol fuck, the tengopregunta username makes sense since you went to Cuba. Still though the other drugs nolvadex and arimidex are pretty much the same things.

And it’s been posted by Awor that several other drugs can cause the same symptoms but it doesn’t hurt to hurt to have another post

Message from Awor: State and Future of Propeciahelp.com,

lol good mental connection, there.

Going to try checking out Defy Medical and see what they can do for me. Might as well try something because taking the au naturale route hasn’t done much for me.

I don’t think there’s a cure for any of these drugs dude. Whatever you take could make you feel better but they could also make you feel worse, a lot worse. And any recoveries will probably only be temporary.

Even though my side effects are mostly mild I want a chance at a normal life again and have considered retaking finasteride to get it, but I’m too scared to make things worse.

The only thing with waiting is that you probably won’t get worse. But you could heal completely randomly too so waiting isn’t all bad.

1 Like

I’ve read of people not necessarily being cured, but being at higher baselines as a result of cycling prohormones, clomid, or thyroid hormones. It is a gamble to risk these things…

What are your current symptoms and how have they changed since the beginning?

1 Like

Yeah I’d avoid taking anything if I were you. People just set themselves back and do more harm than good. A lot of people including myself have improved over time. Insomnia and frequent urination were my most severe problems and they’ve gotten better. I’ve also had significant genital regrowth too. It’s all in my post history if you wanna browse.

1 Like

damn, good advice. Thanks mate.

Frequent urination is a bitch, I have to wake up to pee a lot. Melatonin helps me sleep through that most nights, though. I’ve been hit with the sexual sides hard and fatigue, too…

I got offered crack by a homeless dude the other day, and my first thought was, “Well at this point, why the hell not?” :joy:

I ended up saying no, though…

Yeah frequent urination is fucking awful. I’m gonna have to deal with it in the future though because I have an enlarged prostate and all treatment for it is dangerous.

That’s good you didn’t take it, it was probably laced with fentanyl so you could’ve died. Street drugs aren’t safe lol.

My frequent urination is much reduced, I got two Vitamin B12 shots and took Glutathione

1 Like

how long ago did you take the shots and how long have the effects been helping?

Vitamin B12 shots aren’t safe. I googled it and read an instance of someone saying his frequent urination got worse when he got the shots.

I had family in Mexico growing up and they sell Vitamin B shots over the counter in every major pharmacy. Mom would always tell me to pin myself whenever I was sick, nauseous, etc. growing up. There’s little risk associated with vitamin B shots as long as you administer them safely. Worst case scenario, you have too much and you end up peeing out the excess since they’re water soluble.

If you heavily over do it, then some neuropathy can occur. Unlikely, in my opinion.

That guy said it was a lot worse than before he got the shot.

Unlikely is what they said about finasteride side effects. That word isn’t my vocabulary anymore.

All these fixes seem useless to me anyways, taking medicine doesn’t mean your body is going to act normal and start producing the hormone you’re trying to give it anyways.

Couple weeks ago, I’ve been able to hold it for hours now if I need. If it’s temporary it’s still a lifeline and gives me hope, when you piss non stop for months it gets exhausting

I see. I guess everyone is different. I’m less risk averse than you you, not to say I disrespect your take on recovery.

I’m on the fence of running a DHT compound like Androhard or R-andro soon.

Forget B-complex or B12, get glutathione

1 Like