I found my sure treatment for ED and Libido

Posts like this harms our credibility,
I’ve eaten lots of boiled potatoes with sour cream because it is one of my favorite dishes and nothing happened by the way, so please don’t let us look like hypochondriachs.

7 Likes

only works if you put orange juice on your cock first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, they are a variety of potatoes, and our friend ysmael_rodriguez could be eating potatoes that are substantially different that the plain white ones we get here in the states.

After a decade of this hell, trying some fancy, antioxidant rich potatoes, that also have beneficial properties shouldn’t hurt. Below is a link on potato benefits, which points to a few things related to digestive health: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-potatoes

1 Like

Oh for fuck sake

3 Likes

Potatoes didnt cure but eat them before have sex make me have some sex drive… I always eat then as a potatoes soup with son chicken… I have been suffering this nightmare for 10 year and I have had 2 or 3 improvement and it is occurs when when I eat low sugar and and when I walk a lot o when I run frequently… I think to improve this nightmare we have to stop eating super, ( bread ,flour, milk cereal) and we have to eat a lot of green vegetables and we have to walk and run a lot. We have to be thin, skinny. And no alcohol.

I eat potatoes every day and I don’t see any changes before or after eating them, also I don’t think that finastride induced PFS can be solved by eating potatoes. But it for sure can take your hunger away :smiley:

2 Likes

Dear moderators. Delete this post. those who see it think that we are crazy.

1 Like

Have you ever seen people eating very hot Peppers? Like Scorpion Moruga or Caroline Reaper.
a few years ago, YoutTube Channels start this challenges eating hot peppers. Well, it´s very strong burning and GUESS what is taken for releaf? POTATOES and milk.

Since then I start to eat more POTATOES just like you did, because I had always digestion problems. I think POTATOES could be healing some digestion tissues. Today I ´m recovered from digestion problems, sleep problems and testosterone problems.

Very cool you share this subject. Many people don´t have a clue that Gut Might be part of the problem. Well, it´s not just eating one POTATOE to cure ED and libido. Most people want a instant pill to healing. Eat one potatoe and have a cure. The cure may be a long road. I´m on my 12 year off propecia and I ´m feeling better.

There is a kind of POTATOE called MACA, with is good for libido for normal people, not for procecia suffers. The potatoes that i´m writing it´s the regular one. Boiled.

I really recommend boiled potatoes a few times a week.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been eating boiled potatoes all my life including before and after PFS, and have done so for the past 4 years since getting PFS - at least 3 times a week if not more. I’d be cured by now…

I mean it’s cool if (you think) it works for you, but come on… I’m pretty sure any commonly eaten food is not really going to be any kind of treatment let alone a cure.

2 Likes

I have to realize, that shot down myself 3 months before. I visited a Neuroendocrinologist making tests, doing the bloodwork for Hormonlevels, I hope for any Kind of Performance after my next visit in 7 of June. All is a Drama with loosing my manhood. Younger Guys committing suicide. Some rot in bed at their parents. If the Treatment was potatos the whole pfs, the studies and the suicides are a Joke. A Killing Joke.

1 Like