I figured out a way to permanently increase my EQ baseline

One major problem with PFS was that I was able to get erections, but they were “floppy” and not rigid. By that I mean that I would get a full erection at an angle around 10-15 degrees from my body, but if I pushed downwards then my erection angle would go down as far as a 90 degree angle from my body. In the past before I used propecia my erection angle was at around 10-15 degrees and it was very hard to push down. Well, since a few months ago I discovered a new protocol that permanently increased my erection angle stability baseline; now if I push down my erection it only goes as far as 20-30 degrees from my body. While this is not perfect; I feel confident that if I did a few more cycles of my protocol then it would properly restore my erection angle stability (EAS) to the way it used to be. As a sidenote, I think that EAS is the most important part of being able to perform sexually and hold an erection. If your EAS is low due to PFS then sex is nearly impossible.

My protocol basically involves weightlifting (squatting), marijuana and tribulus. For brevity sake I will simply refer to it as the WMT protocol. Also I want to add that I recently moved to a place where marijuana is legal. Before I proceed I want to issue a small disclaimer. I do not condone illegal drug use; but if you choose to do something illegal that rests on you. This thread is not intended to discuss any illegal activities, so I will only be discussing the technical aspects of this protocol regarding MJ and nothing more.

The theory behind my protocol was that I was reading about how MJ prevents the bonding of DHT molecules to the androgen receptor. Furthermore I had read many anecdotal accounts on the internet of how MJ increased people’s facial hair growth, as well as causing an explosive boost in libido for people who had been smoking a long time and then quit suddenly. To me, this was clear evidence that indeed MJ does affect the AR in a positive way with regards to DHT. My understanding on this is that since MJ prevents the DHT molecules from attaching to the androgen receptors, it causes the androgen receptors to sensitize themselves to DHT over time.

As for the tribulus component; I know that it is supposed to increase the density of androgen receptors throughout the body.

Finally for weightlifting, I read that it actually breaks down and regenerates androgen receptors. I cant find the scientific paper that I read about this, but Im sure it would be easy to find via google.

Now I want to go ahead and address the potency of the individual factors of my protocol:

-In the past I have been an on and off user of MJ, sometimes I would use it quite heavily; however I never experienced any dramatic effects or improvements from it. All I would notice would be that it would temporarily decrease my girth, erection strength and it would make me stop having morning wood as well.

-I have used tribulus on and off throughout the years as well; in my experience tribulus never gave me any positive effects and in fact it would frequently retard my progress or give me negative effects and reduce my erection quality.

-As with the other factors above, I have frequently lifted weights at various times in my life, and I never noticed any permanent beneficial side effects from it; however in the short term it would seem to temporarily give me a small boost in my erection quality.

So with that being said, utilizing these factors individually never gave me any significant benefits; however using them together seems to have some kind of a synergistic effect which results in being able to permanently raise the baseline for erection quality. I will give the basic rundown on why I think this is below:

In my opinion; according to the scientific literature I had read, lifting weights actually decreases the number of androgen receptors immediately following it, and then shortly after the body regenerates the androgen receptors. So it occurred to me that maybe I should try lifting weights while using MJ on a regular basis. The reason for this is because when you are using MJ on a regular basis, your DHT is being consistently blocked from bonding to the androgen receptor. So it would make sense that if you are lifting weights while the body is being affected by the systematic effects of MJ (not the acute ones obviously) then you would essentially be regenerating and causing a massive turnover of androgen receptors in an environment where the DHT bonding to the androgen receptors is very very low. As a result; the “new” androgen receptors would be much more sensitive to DHT. Thus weightlifting actually potentiates and accelerates the AR to DHT sensitizing effect of MJ.

Therefore; the main components of my protocol are weightlifting and marijuana. As for tribulus, I consider it as an auxillary component; and basically the reasoning behind tribulus use in my protocol is that it will simply create new androgen receptors in a low DHT bonding environment; thus having an analogous effect to lifting weights while using MJ.

I want to add that unlike in the past when I had used tribulus and gotten negative side effects; when I was using tribulus in the context of this protocol, I experienced no negative side effects at all. I attribute this to the fact that typically when a PFS victim uses tribulus; it will jack up the amount of androgen receptors; thus increasing the bodies receptivity to DHT, however since PFS people are “allergic” to DHT, this only causes a negative reaction to the increased receptivity to DHT, not a positive one. However if you are concurrently using MJ, then you no longer have to worry about the body reacting negatively to the increased amount of androgen receptors brought on by tribulus since MJ inhibits DHT bonding to the AR, thus circumventing the entire problem.

Here is my routine below:

-every morning I would take 3 capsules of tribulus (I used the tribx90 brand)
-every evening as soon as I returned from the gym I would either take a few puffs of MJ, or I would consume a little bit of a MJ brownie.
-Monday through thursday I would go to the gym and do two sets of deep squats, 8 reps for each set. (I weight about 150 pounds, and I was squatting approximately my body weight. I would recommend squatting a decently heavy amount, but light enough to where you can squat for four days consecutively) I would literally only be in the gym for like 10 minutes, thats all it takes.

So for my routine; a typical “cycle” would be 30 days. The reason I chose this number was pretty arbitrary; its because a bottle of tribx90 has 90 capsules, and I was taking 3 of the capsules a day so yeah. However a 30 day cycle of the protocol was enough to yield results.

After coming off the cycle, for a like a week or two I would experience a lag in my erection quality, morning wood and girth; however after that week or two week time period it would all come back and I would regain erection quality, girth, morning wood, and most importantly EAS. I do think the protocol slightly increased my girth as well, im not sure though. It did cause me to grow increased facial hair though, which I had never experienced before.

Obviously with this protocol, YMMV. However I think it is scientifically sound, and I personally benefited from it. That being said, there are a few more aspects of this that I wish to address:

-I dont know yet whether tribulus helped or hindered this protocol. It is possible that I would have gotten better effects had I not used tribulus at all. I can tell you all this though; lifting weights and MJ are the workhorses of this protocol, they are the most essential component.
-When I say lifting weights; actually it would be more accurate to say squatting. That was the only kind of weightlifting I did while I was on cycle. This makes sense though because I have read of countless anecdotal experiences of squatting having a tremendous libido and erection quality boosting effect. Personally I think that squatting increases blood flow to the muscles around the genital area, as well as positively modifying the androgen receptors in those muscles as well. Doing a more systemic workout might have a more pronounced effect, but I dont know.
-For those who are unable to use MJ, I think it might be worth using du zhong/eucommia bark. While I have never used this before and cant vouch for its effectiveness, I do know that it affects the androgen receptors in a similar fashion to marijuana. In fact, you could use anything that prevents the bonding of DHT molecules to the androgen receptor; IMO the important thing is that you are using weightlifting to “break down” existing androgen receptors and cause turnover in an environment where DHT is unable to bond to the androgen receptors. Personally I think MJ is the best bet because I have used it without experiencing any negative side effects. I cannot say the same for any other potential MJ substitute since I have never experimented with them before.
-I don’t feel that this specific protocol is in and of itself that important; but rather I think it is useful in that it is essentially the first in a new class of anti PFS protocols. I honestly don’t feel that people have specifically focused on the synergistic potential of lowering the degree of DHT bonding to AR + lifting weights to cause AR turnover resulting in the creation of new DHT sensitive androgen receptors.
-I preferred eating MJ brownies to smoking; this is because the dosage of MJ brownies is much stronger compared to smoking, thus proportionally lowering the ability of DHT to bond to androgen receptors, thus creating a much wider margin for improvement.
-My results from this protocol were modest and I still have a long ways to go; I didnt experience alleviation in terms of libido or anything else; all I experienced was a significant increase in my EAS and general erection quality. However like I said above; this is the result of me only doing two cycles. It is completely plausible that if you were to do multiple cycles throughout the year then you would experience cumulative benefits with each cycle.
-lastly I want to add that lifestyle habits arent as important with this protocol. With other protocols it is very important to abstain from smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol, eating at certain times of the day, only eating certain foods, etc; however with my protocol you can drink, smoke, eat whatever you want. Thats what I did anyways and I still experienced benefits, maybe if I had not had been drinking and smoking so many cigarettes and eating shitty food then I would have experienced even more benefits, who knows.

so you got permanent improvements from it?

very good reasoning behind what you came up with, if i could gget MJ id try it

I’ve been smoking MJ since I was a teenager, I’m 38 now. I swear that it has at least kept me sane throughout this ordeal. Its funny that this port came up because I just started do low rep, heavy weight dead lifts and squats. I smoke every night before bed.

Yeah thats perfect timing man; let me know how things go for you. I think that the potential revolutionary potential of this protocol is simply that the primary factors of it: “MJ and weightlifting” are so mundane and are things that PFS sufferers would easily overlook, and in fact they may already be doing these things. However their problem may be that they are not doing the right kind of weightlifting, or they may not be using enough MJ on a consistent enough basis to yield solid results. However…if you can understand the potential healing mechanism and synergy between lifting weights and using MJ concurrently then it can definitely allow you to leverage these two “mundane” factors into a potentially fantastic cure for some PFS symptoms. Please post in this thread if you experience any benefits from it though.

Yes, my benefits from it have been permanent. while my general EQ is nowhere near normal yet; my EAS has significantly improved. This is the most progress I have made in years.

Well; like I said, while the “WMT” protocol is good enough; I personally believe that its true value may lay in opening up a new class of anti-PFS protocols. Im quite sure that there may be multiple viable substitutes for MJ; one possible variant that I was thinking about was using zinc instead of MJ. Theoretically it makes perfect sense; I mean you could megadose zinc on a daily basis (200 mg?) to temporarily obliterate your alpha reductase enzymes; while this is a slightly different mechanism than using MJ which only inhibits the androgen receptors, it might still be effective. As I said above though; zinc and lifting weights are completely mundane things and Im sure that tons of PFS sufferers have already used zinc and weightlifting together in a completely incidental way; however Im quite sure that no PFS sufferers have ever actively used zinc and weightlifting in the way and manner that I am prescribing. I think you should experiment with it man; try out zinc instead of MJ; who knows, it might even be more effective (and cheaper) than the initial protocol.

it is funny that you post this because i thought the exact same thing a few weeks ago, what if we were to take a androgen receptor inhibitor so to increase each receptors sensitivity and at same time dose a bit of dht in cycles.

Weed is def a 5arinhibitor. My PFS crash was after getting baked.

A guy on accutane forum is getting better baselines with weed.

It seems inhibiting 5ar is a way to interact with the issue

I think only the sativa stand is a 5ar inhibitor. Indica should be safe.

How are your gains going? Still holding up? Back in June I coincidently started a routine where I’d go to the gym 6 nights a week and smoke weed pretty regularly. Ever since then I have had several moments of recovery. Unfortunately I have felt like crap the last couple of weeks. I’m thinking of now throwing in tribulus and doing more squats.

Question, do you try to smoke indica instead of sativa? Also are you not worried about eating the brownies, as it probably contains a lot of things that pfs sufferers are trying to avoid (such as gluten, dairy and sugar)?

Hope all is well man!

Anyone have success with marijuana + lifting to help with muscle wasting?

Its what I’ve been doing for 5 years more or less but never cycling - I’ve had small improvements but I don’t know if its just time or the “protocol”. I went from no nocturnal or morning erections to getting them every other day. I also went from not being able to achieve an erection with thoughts to being able to mostly in the morning. What I don’t understand about this protocol is is he saying he stops working out and weed after the 30 days for the results 2 weeks later?

i’ve been a bodybuilder for the past 6 years and last year when i took accutane i started smoking weed. from weed i notice more negative affects than good. i recently just picked back up on weed and noticed that i am more asexual than i was when i quit. low libido sucks. i do have tribulus on me though i can give that a whirl. i’ve been neglecting that and creatine though. thoughts?