I feel so angry and upset today

I think my muscles deteriorated too much and they’re not supporting my bones very well.

I don’t know if they’ll ever grow back…

Yes, it was a misstep, but I think the punishment is too much.

I am terrified of becoming a crippled and being a liability to my family.
No one has any answers. I fucking hate this.

1 Like

Bro waiting a time the time is gold. Stay hard!

I hope time does make me better. Sometimes, it’s just so hard to believe.

exactly my thoughts and worries…

Since I live on my own, nobody can help me if I become a liability to the family.

I’ll be fucked!

1 Like

I’m thinking I also have some neurological problems.

How the fuck does anyone sleep for 2 hours a night and still not feel tired? I don’t think my brain is processing certain hormones properly.

1 Like

Brother believe me about my son which is the most important thing in the world I stopped the first time with finasteride 3 years ago for 6 months my wife got pregnant I took finasteride for another 3 years 3 times a week 0.50.
When I got off I wanted to die. I cried for 6 months every day I had unbearable pain on my bones were broken I could not make the stairs anxiety depression physical pain ringing in the ears head pain purple testicles small and red penis I just wanted death.
I looked at my son and I kept telling myself I can’t leave him he doesn’t deserve it. No child deserves a father to leave without a struggle. Today I struggle with 1000 difficulties for my son and my wife.
I am not like before taking finasteride but I have improved. There are still days where I cry in pain. Days when I feel dissociated from reality.
But I tell you I want another child now and I hope I can have it.
I made a path to a psychiatrist I never took anything he wanted to give me medicines I always opposed him. For only 10 days I took alprazolam 2 drops in the morning and two in the afternoon.
Today I can train 15 minutes then the next day I’m sick but I do it. I always worked even when I couldn’t move. I’ve always tried to be with my wife. I have always been a father. I don’t give a shit because even if life in some days seems like torture to me a punishment I fight. I would have fought even if I had another illness. The thing that has never left me is willpower. So I tell you give yourself time

2 Likes

I get tired real quick, just 4 hours in and im exhausted.