I feel like I'm dying soon

I am 5 months into this shit and I continue to deteriorate every day. I have severe nerve pain in my pelvic/groin area which makes me unable to sit or stand for longer periods. My muscles are wasting away, my joints are popping and hurting all over my body, even in my jaw. I’m having heart palpitations and sometimes a stinging pain on my heart/breast. The severe dry eyes, the dizziness. It’s just getting too much at this point. If I continue to deteriorate at this pace I’m afraid I will die from a cardiac arrest or become paralysed.

I am surprised and saddened that I am one of the most severe cases on this forum, and there is still no light at the and of the tunnel. If it doesn’t stop very soon I will be hopeless in this situation. Seeing my health declining in just a matter of a few months is just very distressing and surreal. Also for my mom and family. Never in my life would I have thought a fucking cosmetical drug that is approved in the western world could destroy someone’s body and health like this.

2 Likes

Although it is hell please hang in there. I had a major crash as this 2 years ago and it took a while maybe 9 months to recover to my shitty baseline. It will not be this punishing forever and you will bounce back some.

I am one of the worst cases on here. Stay away from any food that could be making it worse. Drink clean water. Rest. The body had the ability to heal even in this state and things are moving forward in terms of research. Hang in there. Dm me if you need someone to talk to

3 Likes

No i have all the same Symptomes… 13 Years…I can barely walk because of the pain

Please get your hormones tested. You may have become very estrogen dominant. I am highly estrogen dominant and have these symptoms. I will be starting progesterone therapy soon.

We’re in the same boat, although i got this from an antipsychotic. I have severe catdiac and blood circulation issues, i’m dangerously underweight with muscle atrophy. The best hope i can give you is that i’ve been going through this for 4 years and have experienced improvements. What you describe as heart palpatations, i’ve got them under control after adressing my vagus nerve.

Electrolyte capsules many times every day, vagus nerve stimulation, smaller meals throughout the day and digestive enzymes with those meals to put less strain on the vagus nerve through digestion. Good luck

2 Likes

Which capsules do you use? I know when I eat too much or when I eat something I don’t agree with in general all of my symptoms get worse and I suspect it has something to do with the nerves in the digestive system struggling with the load because I won’t actually regress permanently which to me implies I have really limited reserves energy wise and if all of them go to my gut then everything else doesn’t have enough either as the gut continues to go under anyways. I’ve always had chronic digestive issues though which is why I been cornered into a mostly vegan diet, I’ll eat seafood now and then but when I’m feeling bloaty then I even stay away from that for at least a week. This whole time though activated charcoal has been a life saver for me, a couple days of it dilluted in a lot of water and it tends to restore some functioning and take the load off my guts as long as I’m staying within at the time what I can tolerate food wise. Also makes me more clear headed after so I suspect I also have some nasty microbiome problems too that I’ve about given up on fixing.

Yupp