I dont feel basic human functions

I cant feel hunger, thirst, sleepy. I cant feel the touch on my whole body skin jus witht very reduced sensitivity. I cant feel myself a human anymore. My muscles and my skin changed. There is nothing left what i can feel. And many more other symptoms. I always thinking about Laz… How he do it. And try to force myself. But the truth is. My life is over…

3 Likes

You never walk alone, my friend. I know a PFSer like you. He is not in this forum. It took about two years to fully recover. Let the first two years pass first

1 Like

Im not a pfs victim. I have pssd. Its brutal and i know almost the same symptoms like pfs. There is no cure for this. Its inhuman. But i try to fight. But its hard and there is no any goal in my life anymore. Its unbelivable this happend to all of us

2 Likes

I never thought I could live so hard one day.But I also want to fight. I suggest you can lie in bed, watch videos and eat takeout. I believe it will get better. I believe axo will lead us out of trouble

hey men, did you or anyone here experience pain in their ear? i feel no more ear wax production, so windy day and cold day my ear is very painful like a sharp pain inside. also with the tinnitus i had, it seems related?

For a period of time, my ear inflammation was very serious, and there was no earwax at all. Now the ear inflammation is over, but there is still not much earwax