I continue to enjoy/loathe inexplicable/irrational good/bad luck re PFS AND life generally

Hello again. I’m occasionally dropping by to ENCOURAGE y’all to keep hope that time/luck will cure YOUR PFS maladies, as happened to me.

Please read my previous threads. In short, I’m a 50yo lawyer residing in Charlotte NC. I am extremely fortunate that ALL my PFS maladies 1000% resolved two years ago, including horrific/traumatic emotional deadening (after 6 months), total loss of libido (2 years), total impotence (2.5 years), body distortions (breast development, facial hair stopped growing, penis pain, double vision) (all resolved after a year). In my last thread I offered tips for sexual dysfunction - view erotica occasionally and try to “pet the snake” to possibly reawaken libido/potency - and sleep dysfunction - Belsomra plus intense late night exercise.

BUT I continue to loathe supernova sleep :sleeping: dysfunction NOT related to PFS - caused by 15 years of FIN use. It has been continuous for five freaking years! I rarely sleep and must take several “rest naps” a day. Oh well…

Sooo DON’T commit suicide or you’ll forego the “not impossible” chance you’ll recover from PFS. Between 2014-17, it would have helped me TREMENDOUSLY to know that recovery was “not impossible”:

(Dr. Michael Irwig point-blank told me in person that recovery was impossible but now says “outcomes vary”)

1 Like

My latest non-PFS fiascos/ridiculously good luck motivated this new thread. Last night, I totaled my convertible Mustang - and escaped uninjured! My right foot became stuck behind the brake pedal and I crashed 35 mph into a telephone pole:

2 Likes

I’m not “special” in any way. My point is I foolishly tried to commit suicide several times and almost blew my opportunity for good luck to prevail ultimately! So just hang in there…

You rarely sleep even with the Belsomra + intense exercise?

Thanks for the update @anonymous1968. I actually stopped sleeping for 3 weeks and found your thread helped me to keep going. Another 4 weeks of hell followed and I kept coming back for motivation. The toughest of roads still lays ahead but here’s hoping some of your good luck rubs off on me :grinning: American muscle and Lady Luck, keep it coming!

1 Like