I bought 4 different sleep pills and ready to hell

i have average brain fog , im worried what if its become worse?

I believe that THETIGERSHULL is on Remeron. You could ask him and see how he got on.

okay, i will ask him.

Please do.

Everyone here wants the best for you.

thanks, its good to hear that someones thinks me, that means a lot to me.

Yes I’m on Remeron

I was given Remeron whilst I was inside the mental home and I’ve been on it since I left

I’ve taken it for about 6 months now and it’s helped me a lot with my mental side effects and solved my thoughts of suicide

You should try it DepressedGuy

thanks, does it effect brain fog?

Helped me think clearer and good for sleep too

does anybody solve tınnıtus or vısıon problem. They re so annoyıng me.

I don’t know if you are still checking this site, but I just wanted to add that I recovered sleep after about 18-24 months off of Propecia. It’s still not perfect, but neither is my skin, my desensitized gentalia, my dry eyes, ringing ears, and poor short-term memory… still have all of this after 5 years.

Whatever is wrong, I’m certain that my body does not produce the same mixture or proportion of hormones in either my prostate, dermis, or both–and maybe other areas. My sleep and anxiety are not nearly as bad as they were 5 years ago. Yet, it doesn’t take to much stress to give me high anxiety–which would probably indicate some hormonal problem that persists.

Make sure your eyes are moisturized (salt water/saline solution) and try to spend less time near lighting that bothers you (for me, flourescent light bulbs cause pain).

i tried remeron just once, and my vision became shitter, so i scared and i guess i wont try anymore