I believe tribulus has cured me!

I read white has a higher protodioscin content. I am eating white now. Will switch it up if it doesn’t work.

I have been eating green, but I will look for white and try that too, definitely eat it raw, while cooked may work, I have confirmed from personal experience that the Protodioscin seems to lose its potency as it doesn’t work the same.

Mark, good luck with that, I tried it the other night, it was horrible, I drank like a few sips and it activated my gag refrex, so I had to dump it, I just couldn’t drink it. However, for the record, an hour after I drank what I could, I got horny and rubbed one out.
So far my Asparagus protocol is helping people, it is very encouraging, we have only seen positive results from this. I plan to buy Methyl Protodioscin and try to somehow ingest it.

Braziliandude, I wasn’t making fun of you, in your own way you are trying everything like me and trying to maintain hope. The only difference is my knowledge of this stuff is a little more advanced than yours and I have access to more stuff than you, so your simple approach just made me laugh, but not in a bad way.
Just be careful to always believe you will recover, that is the most important thing, I think you are positive about recovering which is good.

Are you talking about my posts or brazilianguy’s posts? Because if haven’t noticed it yet, we are two different users.

He confused, one of you should change his nickname tho. Confusing sometimes.

I’m changing my name to Brazillianhombre

Another great day, focus, energy, thick penis, interest in women etc

I literally haven’t had a bad day since I started this. Today I had the most energy and focus since this started., zero fatigue!! Fucking crazy, feel like each day less dizzy etc I’m waiting to report a bad day to everyone

2 Likes

Yea, I had you confused, well man, Brazilianguy does come off comical, so if I were you I would change my name. I don’t want to bash him though, because I am sure I come off completely psychotic on here as I have really gone crazy after PFS hit me, constantly trying to find a cure. I am a problem solver and will obsess over a problem till I solve it.

That’s great Finatruth, I am not sure the Tribulus is a good idea, I may stick to just raw asparagus, Tribulus is too unpredictable, we don’t know what else it might do. Raw Asparagus seems to be helping people here.

at least you guys aren’t bisexual, this condition has fucking confused me, when my hormones are working I tend more towards girls, when they are not working so well I tend towards guys, it fucking sucks. I have a date with a guy tonight, I am so confused, and I read on the net that finasteride has turned some guys gay. I know it didn’t turn me bi, but I do know this shit is making me go back and forth, I rather just be one or the other. Just had a big dose of raw asparagus…

Can you link me to where you first spoke about the asparagus protocol so I can read? thx

You guys, stay away from Tribulus, it killed my libido, caused a mini crash, right while I had a date over, the only thing that seemed to work was raw asparagus. The OP stated too much Tribulus killed his sex drive too, so I am not messing with it. I am sticking to the raw Asparagus protocol.

[/quote]
Can you link me to where you first spoke about the asparagus protocol so I can read? thx
[/quote]
For now I advice you to just eat raw asparagus, so far that has helped several here, it has Protodioscin in it which is an inducer of the 5 alpha reductase enzymes. My theories are that this condition is damage to the body’s ability to produce 5 alpha reductase enzymes.
The more we induce, the better our symptoms get.

Thanks for the advice man, can you tell me where I can find your original post of the “asparagus protocol”? I like to read the original postings and replies and such, thanks

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9727

BTW, I like your quote, we are of one mind, I too believe we should constantly test and try things, you should also check my posts out. I have managed to control this condition to an extent with HRT, I have found that low doses work. Others have already benefited from following my protocols, my theories explain why we react the way we do to hormones. We only produce so many 5AR enzymes (most guys produce unlimited), those enzymes have functions like organs, and they are all related to side effects of PFS. When we reduce test to DHT we feel good, when we run out of the enzymes we suffer this crash because the human body was not meant to run out of these enzymes. Somehow these drugs have caused our bodies to continue to not produce enough 5AR enzymes.

1 Like

thanks, I saw that thread and see it was created on Sep 13 where Finatruth reported positive effects from Asparagus on Sep 11th, I was wanting to see if there was an original protocol (e.g. 100 grams of asparagus twice a day morning and evening).

Finatruth, can you tell us exactly how much you’re taking every day please? I want to match exactly what you’re doing if possible. My version of eating a bunch of it may be different than yours - thanks

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9727

BTW, I like your quote, we are of one mind, I too believe we should constantly test and try things, you should also check my posts out. I have managed to control this condition to an extent with HRT, I have found that low doses work. Others have already benefited from following my protocols, my theories explain why we react the way we do to hormones. We only produce so many 5AR enzymes (most guys produce unlimited), those enzymes have functions like organs, and they are all related to side effects of PFS. When we reduce test to DHT we feel good, when we run out of the enzymes we suffer this crash because the human body was not meant to run out of these enzymes. Somehow these drugs have caused our bodies to continue to not produce enough 5AR enzymes.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Where does the OP say too much tribulus killed his sex drive? I only read he feels 80% normal. I honestly have a hard time believing a non-pharmaceutical herb could help, or even cure, us, even a potent herb, when doctors and medications do nothing, but the idea that a food could be the cure to this serious disease is one of the more ridiculous ones I’ve read, hahahahaha, sorry for laughing.

Just found a cure of one guy that ate much asparagus, hope it will be the cure to everyone of US.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2199&start=40