I believe tribulus has cured me!

Who cares why it fcked me up. the fact it did fck me up, it could many more, as it did already. stay away

3 Likes

Which brand of tribulus did you use ?

So, youā€™re saying that thereā€™s no way of knowing if trib will fuck you up before taking it?

I took Vemoherb Tribulus and yes it worsened me after i quit. I think it is downregulated ARā€™s.

Downregulated AR is what we want though right?

Im not really sure. If that was the case taking an another 5ar inhibitor again would cure us?

This is so true. I know this user is banned but excess cortisol will KILL any recovery. Iā€™m developing ways for myself to suppress the killer hormones, excess testosterone (I had 895ng/dl in Dec 2019 - Not a good thing when your estrogen is 55pg/nl as well) and cortisol. Meditation is key here, not letting your anger or stress take over you is key here.

2 Likes

In theory yes, but most of the recoveries come from agents that do the opposite.

I disagree. I think most people are recovering at least in part using anti androgenic substances.

You have posted this over and over. Why not try a bunch of different anti androgens if you are so confident about that?

I am. But Iā€™m taking things slow, and itā€™s not consistent yet. But this is the most Iā€™ve improved in months. (Using St Johnā€™s Wort)

1 Like

It would be interesting to know whether @MOONCHILD had visible penile changes (new dark purple prominent veins for instance) or his penis has visually alright. I am not sure whether those changes inhibit the recovery of erections.

1 Like

Damn this thread! It was what convinced me to try tribulus over 18 months ago, since then it has continued to deteriorate dramatically. Iā€™ll probably die from this shit. Curse! I wish I wouldnā€™t have followed all these people who I believe had simple hormonal drops who come here to give hope to those who really suffer and in the naivety of despair they try sponsoring substances and become seriously ill!

1 Like

Multiple posts have been deleted from this topic.

A personā€™s response to treatment is no personal fault or triumph that they deserve to be chastised or glorified over. Same with another personā€™s assessment of the risk of a treatment being worth it for them, or not. None of the other members should be treated as adversaries here.

Sorry @Rb26dett, our rules about treatment recommendations were not so heavily enforced in the past. Iā€™ve also been burnt badly in the past by not weighing the risk of treatments with mostly positive and neutral anecdotes. I canā€™t blame those people for simply claiming they felt better in some way.

2 Likes

I was also hurt by tribulus badly, though I think it has worsen me only temporarily. Tribulus has been takin into the list of anti-androgens by the propeciahelp web editors.
Our lessons proved to rather avoid trib for everyone suffering PFS

2 Likes

@Dubya_B, My friend, you cannot imagine how much suffering I feel every day. I am seeing my brain deteriorate on a daily basis. I am now completely disabled, but I am not recognized as such and I have not been able to work for more than a year. Iā€™m penniless and I canā€™t do it. Iā€™ve forgotten everything I knew about my job. I lost my identity. I want to get better again. I donā€™t know what to do anymore, Iā€™m desperate. I need help. I just want to get better cognitively. I donā€™t think about sex anymore. Why doesnā€™t this continuous worsening stop? Why do I have to suffer so much?

1 Like

Can you please share the brand name? Thanks so much for sharing your optimistic story!

Three years on, and many positive and negative experiments later, the best ( and hardest) thing for me has been to do nothing, and allow my body to try and find an equilibrium.

1 Like

Closing this topic to reflect the new rules about self-reporting therapies. Read more here - Changes to propeciahelp towards a more effective patient advocacy: Please read this important post about changes to our terms of service