I believe in you guys

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am a 28yr old man who took accutane and suffer from hair loss. And the hair loss persists till this days. I am looking for a cure for my problem but I will never take Finasteride since my hair loss was due to accutane.

I just like to let you guys know that, I believe that the side effects that you guys are going through were in fact, due to the Finasteride even though I do not know much about this drug. But I am sure in a the sense that just like how accutane had done to me.

I understand that alot of people must have say things like “it might not even be Finasteride that cause your side effects”. Just like those pro accutane said that to us, accutane victims. But I believe in you guys 100%, and I pray that you guys get well soon.

Glad to have your interest and support. I’m aware of and have met a few guys who have had serious issues with that widely prescribed med, with sides sustained as severe as mental health disorders. Not unlike the potential for finasteride to interfere with our mental health.

Pretty soon, it won’t just be victims and consumers with common sense realizing finasteride for cosmetic purposes isn’t a safe treatment, but the medical science we have uncovered will soon become as prominent as the MSD-funded trials.

Thanks for your support. :slight_smile:

Hello. I want to introduce myself too. I’m a student and I’m a professional football player. I want this forum and I like your topic. Thnx!!!

2 Likes

Are you suffering PFS? Are you actually a profesional football player??

Are you really ffotball player? Are you suffering PFS?

1 Like