I am starting 200mg/day proviron

I am starting 200mg/day proviron. I am afraid. What are the risks ?

1 Like

Testicular atrophy

really ? is it persistant ?

1 Like

If you don’t know the risk, you shouldn’t be doing it. Don’t do anything stupid, because you are desperate. You are not the first person to think that things could not possibly become worse, only to find out that they can get much worse.

1 Like

i will get suicide. I want to try before I die

3 Likes

Hard to say whether it would be persistent, maybe it will never really go back to normal. But yeah even though proviron isn’t very suppressive it could happen because 200 mg is a high dose, and also it’s a long duration if you’re doing it for 6 weeks.

maybe all will be better ? is this possible also ?

In the infamous small balls club thread they say hcg helps preserve testicular volume while on exegonous T…

1 Like

I guess it’s possible but unfortunately there’s no way to know if it will work.

1 Like

Agreed.

maybe this is the cure ?

1 Like

This is coming from someone whose tried Proviron out. You need to research more so you know what you’re getting yourself into.

Risks include shutting down your HPTA since you have a high dose. Also, low SHBG, high concentration of free steroids, and possibly low E2. Your symptoms could get worse, they may not change, or they might get better. People on this forum respond to medications differently.

3 Likes

to my experience after 10 years of cessation: hormon levels are perfectly normal but some thing in deep like immune response is very high to own body elements. you may try change your diet and start fasting you will see some improvement. after that imflammation will drop down. look for inflamation in blood rather than hormones.more hormones may shut you down or increase the inflamattion more. so that may include autoimmunity to testosterone metabolites.,

1 Like

What if you stop cold tukey after the 6 weeks? Does the testicular volume return to normal?

I don’t think it makes any difference whether you stop cold turkey or not.

Than it also should’t have made any difference if you stop finasteride cold turkey or not, whick I don’t believe is true. I just don’t know what the difference is…