I am not sure if there is a place for me, I just relate to you all so much but my cause is unconfirmed BPA poisoning

Thank you friend, I am not taking any meds at the moment, I know what they can do to someone and specially for PFS patients they often are disastrous.
Yeah I fully believe neurological problems involve GABA receptors, the problem is that after taking the aminoacids and collagen peptides my body was disbalanced in a way that due to PFS reasons it can’t return to homeostasis or at least is taking long (I pray to be the last case)

I am currently on a “dieta blanda” and is working a little at this moment I shitted two times without the use of laxatives, my idea is to remove them and to be able to eat plenty foods like before my 2nd crash.
Best of luck to you

1 Like

Do not use laxatives or enemas. They are not safe with PFS. It can further throw your gut out of wack. Use Psyllium Husk (metamucil) and drink 80+ ounces of water a day. It will help your constipation.

2 Likes

thank you
Currently I am stuck in permanent hardcore insomnia averaging 1-2h per night, after 2 weeks of this there seems nothing I could do, my body just does not heals itself. I am no longer afraid of death and wish to die.

Did insomnia get better overtime? The sole though of hearing people made permament worsening with collagen just makes me want to end it because all the data I have points to that. I took collagen and aminos at the start of feb along with magnesium a couple of vits (no B’s) and whatsoever, I just can’t comprehend how my brain lost the ability to stay asleep is pure madness.
I must have destroyed my GABAnergic system and due to PFS my body just wont return to homeostasis. I am utterly fucked.

I just don’t want to take the benzos / sleep pills but being so much time without any kind of deep sleep is taking a toll and the cons are of continue no sleeping are higher than those of the pills.

If I just manage to push the key to sleep at least 4h I would call it a day and live like this…

2 Likes

How are you doing?

2 Likes

How’s it going man?

Not that great man, same symptoms. How about you?

I am alive, I’ve been through an inferno and I am still in a very bad place but it is somewhat possible to live in here at least.

When I have the time I will post my journey up until now, there’s still a long way ahead but I think I have found a way to fix some things

2 Likes

As promised,
I am long standing in this inferno but I found some clue let me summarize things from 1 march 2023:
I was and am still med free since my inferno started and I will withstand my ground until I die.
Keep in mind my height is 187 cm so at my lowest point (51 kg) I was really really really really skinny and “bed ridden status” was closer than I remember

March

• Diet: Med -> low carb focused on promoting GABA
  • Weight: 58 kg
  • Cognitive: Neurological test, Alzheimer level, almost no short-mid-long memory. Lost of inner voice
  • Sleep: 1-2h / night
  • Digestion: When the laxative worked, food was totally undigested. No apetite, No thrist.
  • Constipation: 1 poop / 14 days through laxative or hospitalary enema in case laxative didnt work
  • Sexual: 0, Lost body odor (bizarre)
  • Hair: Stopped falling, like 0 hairs even after lots of days without cleaning my hair.
  • Muscle: severe glute loss and muscle wastage
  • Skin: like old aunties

April

• Diet: low carb focused on promoting GABA
  • Weight: 55 kg
  • Digestion: 6h to digest any food
  • All others: same as March

May

• Diet: low carb focused on promoting GABA
  • Weight: 51 kg
  • All others: same as March, April.
    After the routinary 4th week hospitalary enema, doctors do a Colonoscopy which came clean, I decide to fast (water allowed) for 3 consecutive days

June

• Diet: Med
  • Weight: 53 kg
  • Cognitive: improved, the hollow head attacks stopped in full :smiley:, still no inner voice
  • Sleep: 3-4h
  • Digestion: food digested in poop, no apetite nor thrist whatsoever and still 6h to digest any food
  • Constipation: 1 poop / 7-9 days without laxative use or enema :smiley:
  • Sexual: 1 night erection / 9-10 nights
  • Hair: started falling again, recovered body odor
  • Muscle: started gaining some due to gym (I have been an experimental lifter for years)
  • Skin: Improved a bit, but still aunty like

July

• Cognitive: notice I am able to use somewhat a inner voice but I perceive it a lot difference, like it’s silent but I still get what it says really bizarre but at least I can use this somewhat… I call this pseudo-inner voice
  • Sleep: 4-5h
  • Digestion: 6-8h to digest any food, still no apetite nor thirst whatsoever
  • Constipation: 1 poop / 7-9 days without laxative use or enema :smiley:
  • Sexual: 1 night erection / 9-10 nights
  • Hair: started falling again, recovered body odor
  • Muscle: started gaining some due to gym (I have been an experimental lifter for years)
  • Skin: Improved

August

• Weight: 63 kg
  • Cognitive: resume my engineer extra-work activities but still unable to work 8h just 2h, therefore doctors still consider me stay on paid-leave for a long time
  • All others: Same

September

• Muscle: Stopped going to the gym to push for engineer extra-work activities
  • Digestion: Got worse, 6-8h to digest any food but food still digested
  • Hair loss: Falling is starting to halt again, still body odor

October

• Gastroscophy: Hernia in the sphincter between esophagus and stomach.
  • Colonic transit time with markers tests: Slow colon, same time as woman that are through hormonal imbalances which are usually heavy constipated…geez I wondder why… as if it was yet not obvious.

November

• Hair loss: Started falling again although at a slow rate, body odor is weaker though
    Digestion: return to 6h to digest any food (god lord please I hate this particular issue) **poop however improved to a 1 poop / 5-6 days
    All others: Same

1-15th December

During all this period I was on suicide watch and was diagnosed to have acquired severe depression and anxiety issues of a very high degree, I was prescribed since March (when no sleep) to take Olanzapine to balance my Serotonine-Dopamine axis but I refused in full and yet did not take a single pill.

What I learned and how I believe PFS could be fixed to a degree
In my weakest and lowest moment, when I was at 51 kg after my 3 days fast I resumed eating a normal Med diet (which I am still taking to this day) and went to the gym to die doing what I liked (I’m an experienced lifted), it was in this precise moment that my body rebound stronger but I felt (also cognitively) different, it was as if something was a bitt better. My body started to digest food, my sleep improved, I pooped without laxatives or enema, body odor recovered, hair started falling again, cognitively anxiety dimished and my focus was better, the hollow head attacks stopped, first nightime erection in like 5 months and best of it all, without taking a single pill. My body was making signals of “hey bud, if you let me, the machinery is working somewhat, see?”
It is my theory and supposition that when I was at 51 kg and did the 3 day fast, my body devoured part of the cells with the “bad” and locked RNA and because our DNA is still intact, in the rebound process my body created them again and now these cells are working.
To summarize: Our ancestors were right, when something like this happends the only way through this is going to the point of near death fast, let the body devour itself, let it devour all that is broken or misfunctioning, go closest to death as possible and then start eating again. This is pherhaps where the myth of the Phoenix comes from, this myth is present in different forms through all cultures and religions of the world, same as the procedure of fasting near death to cure what cannot be healed through normal methods. Our bodies are an incredible piece of engineering and they have a reset button. This is the reset button. Depending on the degree of severity of PFS of each individual which I believe could be translated to roughly the number of “bad” and locked RNA cells, this method will allow the body to recover some of those cells. How many? Depends now near death you go.
I think maybe it is better to perform this endeavour in cicles, maybe 1 near death fasting every 2 years.

And best of it all is that I am planning to do it :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

post still in construction will keep updating when time available

PD: ey if you two legendary warriors are still alive you may be interested in this @Dknighten @axolotl