I am looking for some real honest answers

Hello guys,

I really want to hear some real honest answers, is there any real hope for us ?.

No bullshit I’m really depressed and really considering suicide at this point, i have been like that for like 5 or 6 monthes with like no improvment , i can’t really stay like this for too long, i have changed completely in like 6 monthes, i was 90 % another person and now i am someone i don’t want to be.

I need some honest logical answers, and also if there is something i can try i am ready for it at this point, anything is ok.

Please share your thoughts and feelings honestly.
Thanx.

1 Like

Just pm me. We have had two new cases in the german group, both switched spontaneously to a very better state, like a recovery. Spontaneous (without hcg and any protocol in the acute switch back phase, because I don’t want cases are abused for any hcg religion) switch backs, on the other side we have hormone replacement and hcg refusers in peaceful coexistence. I think we can support you mentally. They helped me in my totally suicidal first summer to survive.

1 Like

Recovery is possible brother. But only we can make it happen.

Join our fundraising group and get involved. Maybe consider sharing your story.

Research and awareness will get us out of this hell. It’s time for everyone to step up.

2 Likes

Yep, agreed! We believe this is all reversible, which is why we put so much work into building awareness and funding the studies. We have thousands of people suffering with this disease. Imagine if just 1,000 of those people donated $100 a month - we’d have $1,200,000 in a year’s time to work with, which would drastically expedite research and the time frame for a cure! We all just need to come together.

We also need more people to speak out like many have been doing recently!

We’ll get there. We just need to come together!

1 Like

These studies could take 10 years, it is unbearable man.

That Dermatologist screwed my life up.

I have really alot of symptoms, like 30, my face has changed, my body, my behavior, my mind, i am just like 10 or maybe even 5 % of my former self.

I know you’re suffering immensely, which I’m truly sorry about, but the issue is that people throw these arbitrary numbers out there (like 10 years) regarding the timeframe, which discourages anyone from wanting to support this revolutionary research. There’s no reason to believe it’ll take 10 years, but even if it does, I’d rather it be 10 years than 30 years because no one decided to take action.

I’ve got approximately 30 symptoms myself - facial changes, muscle wastage, loose skin, smaller body frame, severe cognitive dysfunction, a speech impediment, zero libido, insomnia and many others. I’ve been dealing with this for 2 years now and am finally seeing some improvements. It takes time, but there’s a high likelihood you’ll improve as well.

Let’s not rollover and take this though. Let’s fight back until we get every ounce of our health back.

2 Likes