Hunger strike 2020

Will there be genetic research or we have to wait to second part?

I truly wish I knew! I’m just as clueless as everyone else. Sorry for the lack of info.

1 Like

Anyone else willing to join me, seriously?

2 Likes

I told my mom your story.

She said you are very brave guy.

I think so, too.

Shit, good luck.

Would be there if I was around, sorry that’s not any help.

1 Like

Hey guys, I know that the UK MHRA survey is back online again (link below)!! They are looking at the suicides and sexual side effects of this poison. So if you have not filled it out yet (you do NOT have to have taken Accutane to fill it out, you can fill it out simply as a citizen of the world). Numbers MATTER. This is the best thing we can all do right now. I am also down for any peaceful protest, especially in the USA, although online awareness is the best thing…spread the world. Here is the survey link. Everyone on this page should do it, we have the biggest numbers, Get your friends and family can attest to the dangers as well.
Here is the link: It is easy peasy. https://www.surveys.mhra.gov.uk/5fa2caf33414eb1dd21958ad

1 Like

Done

Sweet. Numbers Matter! (Ya’ll gonna be hearing this from me most days for the next two months). They need to hear about the sexual sides and suicides…from ALL of us.

I guess this is one way or testing out a fasting protocol en masse.

1 Like

I also filled it out, but I wrote it’s due to finasteride for me.

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks! Numbers Matter! And realize they want info from anyone, even if not Accutane!

1 Like

Maybe it’s better to start a new thread, i can imagine people not even reading this one due to the title…

1 Like