Human study on PSSD

A famous scientist involved in studying persistent sides effects of SSRIs and psycotropic medications (Prof. Cosci from Department of Health Sciences, University of Florence) just created an Official questionnaire in order to underlie in an scientifically reliable and clinical manner the PSSD’s sympotms, especially highlighting the changes in sexual functioning and emotions feeling after SSRI.
Please PLEASE partecipate!
Why it is important? Because only in this way we can bring us the attention of scientists and find a cure and eliminate SSRIs from the market.

What do you need to partecipate to the survey

• Most recent hormone and blood test

• They ask name and age, don’t worry they are absolutely secrets and they ask for them only for prevent false identities.

• In the survey are iccluded standardized evaluation scale about sexual functioning, this make it absolutely scientifically reliable

Link for male questionnaire:

Link for female questionnaire:

The questionnaire phase will be followed by a second phase that will consist in a skype interview. Guys this is the only human study on pssd it’s our only chance to be heard. We have to take part.

5 Likes

Cool you should let Dr David Healy know about this at the Rxisk website https://rxisk.org he might publicise on that website also.

What should i do?
Thank you

I would send him an e-mail, he always responds

That’s very interesting.

But plz be a bit realistic. Pharma earns lot of money with AD, no one will be able to put AD from the market.

best

So we should do nothing?
I don’t think that would be a better solution.
We don’t want to lead a war against pharma or psichiatry and we certainly don’t aim at making AD disappear from the market. Our scope is just to show that this kind of persistent effect exist.
We just don’t want to be ignored

3 Likes

Hi @Lw77,

Thanks for bringing this up.

Can you inform us of which parts of our membership should be filling out these surveys and trying to take part in this study?

Sorry but i did not understand the question?

Sorry but i did not understand the question…

What I meant was, would they be interested to hear from Finasteride users, or just those with problems caused by Anti depressants?

Ah thank you for the explanation.
At the moment i think that the study is focused only on antidepressant.

My task is to show the worst case. The positive things to mention is easy.
Of course, I welcome very much those studies. But just to be not ignored is too little for me
I want solutions.
My conviction is that no public studies will find solutions. They are open to anybody, so the Pharma as well.
It doesn’t matter if we don’t want to fight against them, by finding solutions we are destroying their plans and income automatically. That’s the point.

I agree with you and i am not saying you are wrong. But having study done with people recognized at scientific level is important too, because it is the first phase of official recognition of the problem (that might not happen, this is possible).
But doing studies we have another chance in addition to casual findings.
Best wishes ; )