HRBR hair clinic website remove the word Finasteride

Interesting that HRBR hair loss clinic have removed the word “Finasteride” from their website and replaced it with “FDA approved oral medication”.

Anyone know why they would do this. Are they trying to protect themselves legally by distancing themselves from Finasteride ?

hrbr.ie/fda-approved-hair-loss-treatment/

The is the same clinic who claimed that the side effects of Finasteride went away “in 100% of cases” once the drug is stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFkQjLdY8Ss

One possibility is obfuscation. It’s more difficult to google a drug when they don’t name it. I suspect all the negative publicity maybe hitting their pockets and they are trying to skirt that on their website to still get unknowing victims through their door. Still a guess though.

Its very odd that they would talk about an “FDA approved oral medication” for hair loss which can only mean Finasteride.

I suspect they may be trying to distance themselves from their claims that Finasteride is “incredibly safe” by using some sort of legal technicality which makes it harder to sue them.

I think maybe now they’re admitting through that change that mention of propecia/finasteride in and of itself, because of all the negative publicity, is counter-productive, and in their own way they are re-branding it to highlight that it is FDA approved, so in effect Don’t Worry, It Will All Be Alright. Pretty shocking really. One positive from that reading is that word about the dangers of the drug are clearly getting out, and it looks like they are having to face more conversations with clients worried about taking it.

Your right one positive in all this is that Finasteride/Propecia is becoming notorious among the general public.

There are 2 new hair loss clinics in Ireland who don’t even prescribe Finasteride.

Also I find it very strange that HRBR hide behind the FDA who have no jurisdiction in Ireland they are completely irrelevant in an Irish or European context.

Finasteride is not even licensed for hair loss in Ireland.

HRBR and other clinics are prescribing Proscar(5mg) “off label” to get around Irish law.

Check out the HRBR chatroom that pops up on screen. Please ask them about the side effects of Finasteride and see what they say. https://www.hrbr.ie/