How to do a water fast

I am planning to do a water fast for 21 days. today is day 2. Which supplements should I take on which day? Wouldn’t it be too risky to go 21 days with only water?

Are you under the supervision of a doctor?

U risk to die if u do it at home… talk to a doctor and go to a fasting retreat centre. Don’t fast for more than 3 days at home.

No. I am not. Doctors wouldn’t approve of such a thing because they didn’t believe I was sick. they try to convince me to take ssri. that’s why i’m asking here

Doctors don’t look at my face

Is there any fasting retreat centre in ur country? I tried fasting though, it didn’t help.

I can also continue to see the result if the end of this work is death or treatment. I don’t see a solution other than death and treatment anyway.

Man, a 21 days water fast requires the supervision of a doctor.

There is no such center in my country.

I tried talking to the doctor. They treat me like crazy. They suggest that I go to a psychiatrist. they do not want to give advice on water fasting.

My advice would be to do VIRECHANA(an ayurvedic PANCHKARMA) under the supervision of a doctor rather than going for 21 days fast on water. Moreover if at all you want to try this then don’t try beyond 10 days.

Start with intermitting fasting, it’ll ease you in.

True health north in CA does supervised extended water fasting

You do not take any supplements during the fast

I have done a 7 day juice fast and lost 30 pounds. Fasting is not for me considering that’s what most people lose during a 14 day water only fast. If you have some fat on you for you body to consume while you are fasting and you are not a fast oxidizer I think it’s not a bad idea . To run the CDnuts protocol exactly as it’s intended requires to start with an extended fast which I did not do