How To Deal With Scalp Upregulation?

Decided to do an experiemt. i applied some groganic ice oil on my scalp yesterday. it contains saw pametto, minirol oil and chamomile, and from what what i can tell my scalp is abit worse off for it. more inflamed. i have appled this before with no issue so am starting to think the saw palmetto may indeed not be good.

i also suffer from another side effect from using this stuff and alot of other topicals at that, but this side effect has been there since the start. for some reason my hands hurt after i use this stuff. my wrists and knees crack and pop more often and feel quite painful. my first guess is that its an immune response but who the hell knows anymore.

Out of curiosity how does one know when his scalp has been upregulated? Will I wake up completely bald?

Personally im still trying to work that out. i have this big assumption that my scalp has been upregulated because i can’t think of what else could be going on.

apparently i can’t even give myself a scalp massage without my scalp getting imflamed from it, which i did yesterday and now my scalp has become even more itchy.

DO NOT USE ANYTHING WITH SAW PALMETTO!!!
And stay the hell away from regenepure DR that’s what got me here! Both ketokonzale and SP are 5AR inhibitors!!!
I used regenepure DR for 3 years and stopped after I realized what it had done to me! I have so many damn problems now from that shit, genital shrinkage testicular damage 0 libido fatigue so bad that I feel 100yrs old brain fog lack of appetite joint pain and popping and body fat, I literally can’t put on muscle anymore and TRT does nothing!!! Save yourself while you can who gives a shit about hairloss I used to be obsessed with my hair now I don’t even care none of this was worth it!!! Please listen to what we are telling you it’s important you never touch any of this stuff it isn’t safe at all. I’m 23yrs old and my life is ruined from this shit!