How to break the downward spiral

My live has changed from a sportive attractive women guy, a man of 59, a man in his best years to a sick frustrated old man mostly bedbound, fatuiged, depressed, looking out rotten, sick and weird.
My face got 2o years older in just half a year.

I can’t forget the way I lost my fiancee. A damaged cock is the most frustrating and horrible way. An eunuch isn’t a man anymore. No woman around the world wants an impotent man . And loosing her to an very old monsterfart is more a man can stand. There is no chance for an impotent man to show up with another woman, to show hey I’m a winner, baby!!

Muscle atrophy all over my body.
A weak neck and a weak larynx, sometimes afraid of getting No breath.
No more interested to stopp it by walking or gym.

No fun for doing the household,
no fun for organizing the office.
No fun for going to the grocery.
Only pizza service for breakfast and supper in one.
No more interested in anyone else, just hang out in bed for nothing.

I only want to know, am I the only one who lost control over his life here??:passport_control::control_knobs:

And has someone else ever broken this suicidal downward spiral

Watch TV and On the bed . Don’t think about it. Aren’t you numb?

I’m dump trump and numb. TV makes me fear, because I’m afraid of sex scenes and lost interest in every thing. I can’t walk around the lake district I like, because I’m afraid to see my Ex a big part of my old life (when I felt 25 years younger) an the ugly monsterfart. I’m afraid to walk, because I’m afraid to meet someone who knows me. I’m afraid of going outside because of the cold weather.

I want to join a gereatric hospital and going to die in my bed. Or that my daughter says I can live without you. The absolution for committing suicide.

The fucking pills killed me. I killed myself by taking the pills without checking the internet. The urologist killed my by handing out me a pharma muster package if Finasterid just to try. No advice to the horrible site effects.

1 Like

And thank you for your reply :slight_smile::relieved:

Try horror movies

Who the fuck would have thought we were so unlucky,A few pills are like this shit.

Suicide is a great idea. It’s a pity that we can’t get the pills for euthanasia

My life is a horror movie, I didn’t show my love to the most stunning woman of the world and than I took the pills because I thought it’s over instead to marry her. I was a fool and a self distroyer with the fucking poison. But urologist never ever was allowed to hand out the pills without warning of the siteeffects.

You are a great freak. Euthanasia pills. It’s my way of humor. I like you Chinese boy.

This shit pills, described to me by a doctor of medicine crashed my live.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I become more and more lazy, so that I am too lazy to think about my past life. Sooner or later, I will become a leader :pig:.

You should read more rehabilitation stories

Until the longest recovery time.That’s when the game is over

Live becomes more and more creazy. I’m going weird. Stay in bed. Than pizza service is coming. Day is dawning.

It’s good you become more and more lazy and to lazy to think about your other live. This is the start up for an arrange with the new reality we never want but we have to eat this meet.

It’s said that the roast pig elbow in Bavaria is good

Now I just hope the brain fog can disappear, so that I can keep my job. Without libido, I don’t care about women

Brainfog disappears. It’s one of the first issues wich disappears for most Pfs patients.

Brain fog has been three months. Hahaha, I’ve been teaching my students. I really don’t know how they learn :sweat_smile:, If it goes on like this, they will fail, lol. looking at them so happy every day, I think of my childhood.

Has the pizza arrived yet? I remember there is a self-service pizza in Beijing. It’s very cost-effective… I’m going to bed. I have a depression attack at 5 o’clock tomorrow morning :crazy_face::crazy_face: