How numb are your gential?

Can you feel a scratch hot cold!
If you gently graze them can u feel a slight tingle?

How does touching you balls feel different than touching your thigh or stomach?

So weird, I did exactly what you said about touching balls vs thigh this morning.

Balls have much less sensitivity than thigh. Underside of penis is less sensitive too

Mines feels about the same I’d say a little more sensitive on balls what about a scratch?

Penis skin is still somewhat sensitive but the feeling underneath the skin is gone

Can u feel a scratch hot cold etc

Yes I can but masterbation is pleasureless

So does post orgasm hurt like after u ejaculate is ur penis sensitive to touch?

It doesn’t hurt I just don’t feel anything

Sensitivity has been in the range 0,5-1/10 now for the last year maybe. Before that there was stints of around 4/10. And looks like its going to worse and worse by time no matter what I do. And on top of genitals my whole body skin sensitivity has decreased. Touching skin doesnt feel good anymore as it use to before I got sick. Like my whole body has been anesthediced. This makes all the days a horror story that healthy people just cant never understand.

Can u feel scratch hot cold etc

Yes I can feel scratch, hot and cold at some degree. So some degree of sensing (although this has decreases to near zero) is there but no sensitivity is present. So no dingle, nothing. When I pinch the skin, I feel no pain.

And about the other parts of my skin. For example my arm skin at around biceps -> I can cut the skin with scissors and I feel nothing. No pain, nothing. Just blood coming out of the cut.

My sensitivity was pretty much gone, the glans was cold and I felt nothing at all for pretty much all of 2018. It has come back gradually.

That’s a really good sign for me when I pinch my skin on my testicles I feel the pain immensely

Actually I can feel the pinch on my testicles and the sensitivity on my testicles is not so bad as the penis. The penis is a disaster.

What about a pinch on ur penis and why did u say u can’t feel a pinch if u can?

Cant feel anything

Pinch,hot cold,etc?

Not that sensitive to be honest. I can feel but not as much as I use too. If I pinch it there is some pain but not as much as one would expect.

How does touching you arm compare to your gentials